Cuse TV app on Roku... | Syracusefan.com

Cuse TV app on Roku...

supp

Hall of Fame
Anyone had any luck with this? Looks like there are still some bugs to work out. It shows up on the new channels list but you can't seem to add it.

Anyone had any luck with this? Looks like there are still some bugs to work out. It shows up on the new channels list but you can't seem to add it.

What shows/events are going to be on this channel?

Is it different from the YouTube coverage I have on the Roku now?

From the short description on Roku, I think the youtube clips will be accessible along with football, basketball, lacrosse, etc. games that aren't televised and are available now on the cuse.tv website. The games are going to be available for a fee like they are now.

Works for me. I'm rewatching the Dino Babers press conference right now since there is nothing else under football (other than Scott Schafer's press conference).

Works for me. I'm rewatching the Dino Babers press conference right now since there is nothing else under football (other than Scott Schafer's press conference).

I've got it working now. And the first thing I watched was the Baber's Press Conference.

How can you watch it if your eyes are closed

I can't decide if this is 1) Over my head or 2.) makes no sense . Apparently TexanMark gets it. But all the GI coffee and SOS he's consumed over the years may have warped his perspective.

I can't decide if this is 1) Over my head or 2.) makes no sense . Apparently TexanMark gets it. But all the GI coffee and SOS he's consumed over the years may have warped his perspective.
If you watched Babers' intro presser and don't get it then it clearly went over your head. :)

If you watched Babers' intro presser and don't get it then it clearly went over your head. :)

You guys thought that was "boring"?

I thought it was great. A little uneven, but plenty genuine. I think the guy has a plan and I think that the key will be ---- as he said --- everyone getting behind it.

You guys thought that was "boring"?

I thought it was great. A little uneven, but plenty genuine. I think the guy has a plan and I think that the key will be ---- as he said --- everyone getting behind it.
Nobody said it was boring.

The "eyes closed"/"eyes open" reference in the the prior post clearly didn't register with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom