Cuse Twitter Army "Express Back Challenge" | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Twitter Army "Express Back Challenge"

jekelish

Living Legend
Sorry to interrupt...but figured I'd share this somewhere people might see it.

Yesterday, Bambrewer and the other members of the Cuse Twitter Army came up with the idea of the "Express Back Challenge" - a community service initiative using the hashtag #CuseCares, with Syracuse fans donating their time to help their communities.

http://.com/cuse-fans-kicking-off-the-express-back-challenge/

In addition, I decided to whip up a logo and put it on a bunch of different items, and created a Zazzle store, with all proceeds set to be donated to the Ernie Davis Community Center. I'm not anticipating actually selling many items, for which we'll get roughly $5 or $6 per item sold, but I wanted to put the link out there just in case anyone is interested.

http://www.zazzle.com/cusetwitterarmy

Thanks for reading! Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

nice selection of items
And honestly, anything else that Zazzle makes that anyone wants with the logo, let me know. It takes me about 2 minutes to create a new product, and then a couple hours for it to show up in the store.

I was planning on volunteering anyway but this opportunity was too good to pass up.

I tweeted the coaching staff telling them that I would commit to 20 hours of community service if a member of the staff tweeted a picture wearing one of our shirts!

Also, I got my fiance involved, so we will be knocking out double the hours every time we volunteer!

#CuseTwitterArmy #Cusecares

Just made a new design I'm gonna be putting on some more gear, too. I've added paper plates and stuff, too, for tailgating purposes.

Here's the new design:

xback1.png

Very nice. You're gonna force me to consider registering on Twitter. lol
I will say this about Twitter: if you're ever away from the TV during a game, it's the best place to get updates. I don't even bother with ESPN anymore, I just follow the PS football or basketball feed, and the DO feed, and get far better and faster updates on Twitter than you can with the ESPN GameCast.

Sorry to keep pimping this, but hey...it's an attempt to raise money for charity. You can get 10% off until midnight tonight with this code: FUNSAVING4YA

Yes, I'm bumping again because there's 20% off everything this week, and again, every penny we earn will be donated.

#1 Thanks for the great design, just picked me up an Xpress Back polo! err... I mean generously donated to the cause :p

#2 How the hell hasn't the University hired you yet?
Thank you! I'm hoping to get the ball rolling a little bit and get a solid chunk of money to donate to the Ernie Davis Community Center in Elmira.

I've also had a little bit of a preliminary chat with Stephen Bailey about potentially getting something in the PS if #CuseCares starts to get a little traction. I've interacted with Otto's Army a little bit as well about getting them on board, and they're certainly intrigued.

I think that's the nicest thing ESPN has said about Syracuse football in 10 years!

I am still waiting on you to be added to the staff!