#CuseTixForKids - Camping World Edition | Syracusefan.com

#CuseTixForKids - Camping World Edition

Very nice, is a separate tailgate for these folks planned or will it be part of an existing one?

Remember if you order tickets for this greta cause get them through Syracuse and not a 3rd party broker, we need Syracuse to sell out of their allotment!

Very nice, is a separate tailgate for these folks planned or will it be part of an existing one?

Remember if you order tickets for this great cause get them through Syracuse and not a 3rd party broker, we need Syracuse to sell out of their allotment!

TNIAAM is doing this thru the Syracuse Athletics ticket dept.
They will compile the donations, then buy a block of tix for the kids.

I already contributed, and strongly encourage anyone else with the means to do so also.
The "standard" contribution seems to be (unsurprisingly) $44 dollars, but any amount adds up!

For the Texas Bowl over $44,444 was raised (#BRAND!), and over 1400 local underprivileged kids were sent to the game, and given T-shirts and food.

Let's try to match or beat that this time around!!
LGO!!!

For the Texas Bowl over $44,444 was raised (#BRAND!), and over 1400 local underprivileged kids were sent to the game, and given T-shirts and food.

Just donated. Does anyone know if 1400 kids actually attended the Texas Bowl? I remember the crowd looking small on tv and thought the announcers may have given a shout out to the kids since it was such a good story but I don’t recall that happening. If I remember correctly there was a challenge of actually finding that large number of kids to attend,

Last edited:
TNIAAM is doing this thru the Syracuse Athletics ticket dept.
They will compile the donations, then buy a block of tix for the kids.

I already contributed, and strongly encourage anyone else with the means to do so also.
The "standard" contribution seems to be (unsurprisingly) $44 dollars, but any amount adds up!

Let's try to match or beat that this time around!!
LGO!!!
Going to be that guy...

Actually there is a law of diminishing returns here. I was at the Texas Bowl...they had maybe 150-200 kids and adults from what I could tell.

Going to be that guy...

Actually there is a law of diminishing returns here. I was at the Texas Bowl...they had maybe 150-200 kids and adults from what I could tell.
Humbug.

Done. We need to go bowling every year to do this annually.

Done. We need to go bowling every year to do this annually.

sounds-like-a-plan.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom