Dakich on his radio show " I am getting killed by Syracuse fans" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dakich on his radio show " I am getting killed by Syracuse fans"

SU Softball Coach Leigh Ross(who has done an outstanding job since taking over building the program up) and Dan Dakich were head coaches at Bowling Green at the same time. He was the basketball coach and she was the softball coach. They are friends and she always goes on his show in Indy is a good sport.
He doesn't date Ms. Ross as he married and his son is a walkon at Michigan right now. Dakich is an SU supporter and loves JB, but he took a swing and miss yesterday. No need to hammer, but just bust his chops.

Thank goodness. Means I still have a chance with Leigh

It's not like Dakich doesn't have a sense of humor. The guy is a stitch, and I'm sure will be gracious about this. So, I agree, no need to rage on him.

I know...I actually like the guy...he is a fan of Boeheim and obviously SU Softball now.

No she is just in the 20% minority. The rest resemble John Kruk.

had an lol at the mention of John Kruk. When he and Nails were on the phillies, that had to have been an interesting clubhouse.

I like Dakich, but do tend to disagree with him a lot. I don't mind that at all because I'd rather listen to a guy not spout the same crap over and over (*cough* Jay WIlliams)

No she is just in the 20% minority. The rest resemble John Kruk.

It is funny you mention that, one of my friends is an assistant coach on a softball team, and the head coach bears a strong resemblance to kruk.

I know...I actually like the guy...he is a fan of Boeheim and obviously SU Softball now.
He may not be the best tournament predictor, but he knows his softball!! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom