Damn you, Fab. | Syracusefan.com

Damn you, Fab.

27530_109608969068748_7470_n.jpg

Yup. Thanks a lot you big dufus.

could have and would have. uk and su were on a collision course all year, fab can go f himself

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

Stupid is as Stupid does.

I will always wish him the best but he got through 1 year of college then screwed up the second that is what doesn't make sense.

Share the frustration, but it's probably time to stop the barbs at guys who will never bounce a ball for us again.

What's done is done.

Let it go.

I thought I'd let all the Fab anger go, then I saw Kansas' goofy white 7'0 center neutralize Sullinger and it all came back.

Still wanna know what the F happened? Can't think of a way it wouldnt be his fault, but don't wanna throw him under the bus if it was something that didn't occur to me. But if its just the academics that I think it is, I'm always gonna be pissed at him... there is zero doubt wed be playing monday with a good shot at winning.

Que a sua casa ser infestada por milhares de cobras.

Watching Sullinger struggle against Withey confirmed my thought that Fab would have made a HUGE difference in that game.

I've literally had nightmares about how our season ended. My 1st thought on Kansas winning was - "Kansas...really"???
Another shot down the proverbial drain!
Death_by_face_melting.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom