Dan Le Batard is the man | Syracusefan.com

Dan Le Batard is the man

I hated his show at first, but it really grew on me. He gets on some crazy tangents sometimes, but he has me laughing for most of his show. I can't believe ESPN suspended him for this, but had no problem with him selling his HOF vote lol

I find it interesting ESPN says they did not know of the plan in advance when he talked about on his show for the better part of an hour while planning it.

ESPN really is nothing but a bunch of first class ass kissers because they obviously don't want to do anything that offends LBJ.

I find it interesting ESPN says they did not know of the plan in advance when he talked about on his show for the better part of an hour while planning it.

ESPN really is nothing but a bunch of first class ass kissers because they obviously don't want to do anything that offends LBJ.

These athletes have the channels right where they want them. If LeBron refuses to do interviews or cooperate for their stories, that would be a big blow to ESPN. Same with Tiger and the Golf Channel - regardless of how awful he is now, he is still a big tv draw. That's why Brandel Chamblee had to calm his criticism down.

These athletes have the channels right where they want them. If LeBron refuses to do interviews or cooperate for their stories, that would be a big blow to ESPN. Same with Tiger and the Golf Channel - regardless of how awful he is now, he is still a big tv draw. That's why Brandel Chamblee had to calm his criticism down.

Good call on Tiger. He is another guy that ESPN bows too.

With you on this. I love "Highly Questionable." I would watch it every day with PTI if it swapped places with the awful, awful "Around the Horn." His father's act is the greatest thing in the history of sports broadcasting. I'm literally entertained by every single thing that guy says.

Disney, abc, espn has an investment in LeBron. they give cash to guyslike ray allen to sign. love got 19 million cash in addition to his max contract.

I like Chamblee for the same reason I like Johnny Miller: he doesn't kiss up.

How long was Stephen A Smith suspended for again?

Please God make it forever. Him and all the rest of the self-promoting Jim Rome-like gasbags.

Living in south Florida I've been listening to lebatard and stugotz for almost a decade now and they really are amazing. Better then any show I listened to when I lived near NYC. He has great perspectives. Never too high, never too low. Those billboards are amazing. Comic sans font...so great!

The thing that kills me is that they had been planning this for LEAST a week on air... Stugotz was calling the Cleveland Plain Dealer and akrons newspaper asking about ad space. It's not like this should have been a huge surprise to ESPN.

Lebatards show is awesome. He's the opposite of #hotsportstake guy.

I think ESPN is feeling like they have lost their golden boy when he left Miami and want to play the role of controller.

Extremely petty. LeBron owes Miami nothing. Just like Miami owes LeBron nothing.

I didn't see it this way at all, but I listen to his show daily.

I'm also a pretty big LBJ fanboy.

lol LeBatard just explained why he was suspended. Not because of the billboard. He wanted to fly a plane over the akron home coming party, with a sign on it. ESPN told him no, he said "I'm flying the plane anyway" and they suspended him

lol he explained it wayyyyyyy better tho lol

Please God make it forever. Him and all the rest of the self-promoting Jim Rome-like gasbags.
Your take on Stephen A. Smith is all wrong, quite frankly. If you can see past the presentation, Smith is extremely well connected and breaks big news all the time. As a journalist he's the real deal, as a media personality he's a bit of a cartoon.

If you can see past the presentation ...

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be."

~Kurt Vonnegut, Mother Night.

(no offense intended toward you, Otto)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom