Dan LeBatard goes all in against his employer for giving Calipari his own "Recruiting" platform | Syracusefan.com

Dan LeBatard goes all in against his employer for giving Calipari his own "Recruiting" platform

It is weird, so good for LeBatard - especially because Calipari is such a salesman that often the interviews just feel like informercials. Which works I guess...

Even in the FF studio, he would turn a panel discussion about the UConn women's team, into how great UK is, how great a family it is, how they all go to the NBA - it was a VERY over the top recruiting pitch that went on 4eva.

I really enjoy his show, way better than anything else that is on.
I don't get to listen to LeBatard, but Mike and Mike has become next to unlistenable. They know pretty much nothing about anything but NFL and that grows tiresome. They are now nothing but shills for the mothership, no journalistic integrity at all. Green is lucky if Northwestern doesn't rescind his diploma.

I don't get to listen to LeBatard, but Mike and Mike has become next to unlistenable. They know pretty much nothing about anything but NFL and that grows tiresome. They are now nothing but shills for the mothership, no journalistic integrity at all. Green is lucky if Northwestern doesn't rescind his diploma.

Agreed. Can't stand Greeny. Everytime I listen I feel like he's reminiscing how the 90's were such a great time in sports.

Speaking of unlistenable, Craig Carton is that, Su should rescind his diploma. I really can't believe the guy went there.

They should be more sensitive to car washes with the drought we have in certain parts of the country.

Agreed. Can't stand Greeny. Everytime I listen I feel like he's reminiscing how the 90's were such a great time in sports.

LeBatard
(small gap)
R&K
(BIG GAP)

Bomani (Like Lebatard only not funny, and hates Zone for some bizarre reason)

Mike and Mike

I stumbled upon The Bastard's show today and caught some of it. It was kind of interesting. Coach Cal is super sleazy and ESPN doesn't need to give him all this free airtime. Between M&M having a Coach K oral gratification party and DP having on Gottlieb, I was searching out anything of merit. Heard part of Russillo and Kanell's replacements for a bit. Rosenberg can be a bit over the top, but I can take it in small doses. I'm just looking forward to when Franceser takes the summer off.

I stumbled upon The Bastard's show today and caught some of it. It was kind of interesting. Coach Cal is super sleazy and ESPN doesn't need to give him all this free airtime. Between M&M having a Coach K oral gratification party and DP having on Gottlieb, I was searching out anything of merit. Heard part of Russillo and Kanell's replacements for a bit. Rosenberg can be a bit over the top, but I can take it in small doses. I'm just looking forward to when Franceser takes the summer off.

Sid Rosbenburg? He can be, I liked him when he was on Wfan, he can be a little crazy.

Sid Rosbenburg? He can be, I liked him when he was on Wfan, he can be a little crazy.

Peter Rosenberg. He's on a NYC morning show on Hot 97 in NYC in the morning, and The Michael Kay Show in the afternoon on ESPN radio. Sid's still in Miami, I think. In the past, WFAN has had. him up frequently during the summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom