Daniel Jeremiah has Pugh going in the first round in his latest mock draft | Syracusefan.com

Daniel Jeremiah has Pugh going in the first round in his latest mock draft

Nice comment on the article.
Let me get this straight...you have the 101st overall player (Justin Pugh), according to your own website (NFL.com), going #26 overall to the Green Bay Packers. Ridiculous, disgusting pick...a completely horrid, embarrassing choice. I'm tired of "Draft Nicks" picking stupid picks on purpose to get GB fans riled up to push traffic and commentary on your websites. Name a single other draft expert that has Justin Pugh within their top 50. Anyone who knows a single thing about the Packers knows the guard positions is their most stable and solid positions on the OL...a position Pugh translates to due to his faults...faults which project him to be the ONE HUNDRED AND FIRST player in the 2013 draft. Someone you have going 26th in your infinite "wisdom" of being a draft "expert". Unless, Ted Thompson suddenly stopped drafting for the Packers and stops taking the best player available (not the 101st best player)...Excuse me while I go throw up. Everyone in WI will stop now stop reading anything published under your name...congrats on trying to get yourself fired.

^the guy isn't wrong. The way to get hits is to make ridiculous selections and piss people off.

And frankly Pugh just isn't good enough to be a 1st round pick. Nothing wrong with that, doesn't mean you can't become a great player if you aren't a 1st rounder.

I'd like to see this guys predictions for the 2nd round... Bills select?