Class of 2026 - Darien "Pay Day" Moore (NY) Verbal to Seton Hall | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2026 Darien "Pay Day" Moore (NY) Verbal to Seton Hall

Not doubting your sources but that would have meant he was held back two or three times.
It's not common, but when I was in 8th grade there was a kid in my class that turned 16 during the school year. He was allowed to play junior high football because he was still 15 in the fall, but he was told that if he wanted to run track he would have to be on the high school team because he was 16 by then. I don't know the kid's whole story. I think he transferred in that year and I never saw him after 8th grade.

He's 17. I heard it from someone on the staff of a school recruiting him. Heard it from another independent source too. His handlers are keeping that info low key.
My source is telling me that Darien Moore is playing for the City Rocks 15U team this weekend. And my source also said that he hopes this ends the season long rumors that he is 17. So we will see who's source is correct.

It's not common, but when I was in 8th grade there was a kid in my class that turned 16 during the school year. He was allowed to play junior high football because he was still 15 in the fall, but he was told that if he wanted to run track he would have to be on the high school team because he was 16 by then. I don't know the kid's whole story. I think he transferred in that year and I never saw him after 8th grade.
Did he look like this
1681671339205.png

My source is telling me that Darien Moore is playing for the City Rocks 15U team this weekend. And my source also said that he hopes this ends the season long rumors that he is 17. So we will see who's source is correct.
There have always been ringers in AAU even with legit appearing birth certificates. Rumors of people being older than they claim don't appear out of anywhere.

There have always been ringers in AAU even with legit appearing birth certificates. Rumors of people being older than they claim don't appear out of anywhere.
Anything is possible, but I hope for everyone's sake, there is nothing deceitful going on. I'd be surprised if the City Rocks didn't validate birth certificates.

Moore continuing to excel as a sophomore. Catholic Central has moved up in classification and will be playing Class A this year for Sectional purposes. Here is a video of their recent victory.

The nicknames in the title line make me not want the players as the curmudgeon I am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom