Day Twelve Fall Camp & Orange Fan Fest: Sat. August 12, 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day Twelve Fall Camp & Orange Fan Fest: Sat. August 12, 2017

Boots and braces can be precautionary at times, too. Unless we see a press release announcing anyone's out for the year from Cuse.com, I won't be overly concerned.

Reactions: CIL
So is Dino not concerned or just saying that? Servais seems to have solidified the starting job back in spring which is very exciting. Athletic big body. Hope these guys are back before season start.

So is Dino not concerned or just saying that? Servais seems to have solidified the starting job back in spring which is very exciting. Athletic big body. Hope these guys are back before season start.
i don't know.gif

Maybe I'm just an optimist, but, I read those pretty clearly as they're not long-term injuries.

Few quick things:
Spoke to Servais, someone rolled up on his ankle he will be ok.
Pickard isn't bending his knee at all. He is walking with no crutches though.
Our receivers look like ACC receivers. RTB, Jordan and Ravian are large men.
Johnson and Johnson are quick and catch everything with their hands.
Finally Dungey is a stud. He is on the brink of being a true super star on and off the field. This team might win 7 games if he plays all 12. That would be a hell of season with this schedule.
Can't wait for opener.

Tiny report from fan fest

First year my 5 and 3 year old were able to get anything out of it. Free popcorn cotton candy, chips, water and ice cream helped keep them engaged (and also bouncing off the walls)

Before the fan fest everywhere you turned they were handing out free stuff. Posters, the aforementioned ear pods, a couple wheels where you spun for a prize. Both of my kids won shirts so they were happy. We were too late but there was also an artist doing portraits for free. Balloon guy doing hats and flowers. And other very kid related things. Did this appeal to the hardcore fans? It did not. But it was great for a free family event which for that I could not ask for more

I pretty much don't have much on the actual football part. It was very very vanilla as expected. I saw devin butler (wr) make two fancy catches in their drills. Tommy has a cannon. But other than that there wasn't anything ground breaking.

Who knows if they'll keep it this way next year, but if you have a family with little kids it's a great little treat. And for the su football fan it was at least a little hold over until sept 1.

Yep, but I'm not sold on it.
If Dino says that they aren't long term, then they likely aren't ong term. They gain nothing by lying at this point.