Dayton game is personal | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dayton game is personal

I want to win this game, but I have none of the bitterness that felt with Vermont, Ohio State, Michigan and especially Butler. school and its basketball team.

Last edited:
I want to win this game, but I have none of the bitterness that felt with Vermont, Ohio State, Michigan and especially Butler. school and it's basketball team.

Straight up. My bitterness level toward Dayton is probably little different than my bitterness toward the ice cream man.

and I hope that the coaches and players treat it that way. One of the most disappointing ends to a season that loss in Buffalo was. Why Tyler Ennis who was driving for layups the whole game settled for a 17 footer with 15 seconds left, I will never understand. Rumor was JB went off on Ennis and Grant after that game, and I hope that rumor is true. Ennis's legacy was losing to Dayton. Grant came up big with 4 rebounds that game as well. 4 rebounds????

See how biter I sound? The team has to feel it this Friday and I hope that we go out there and beat Dayton.

You in or out? Lets get this done. Trevor and Mike need to finish off the job Ennis could not, BEAT DAYTON!!!!

I feel you. Had already reserved hotel in Memphis. With a flawed Stanford team and Florida (who we ALWAYS beat) in our path Final Four looked very achievable. Painful...

OrangeDW said:
Possibly the most ridiculous sequence ever. We looked like a bunch of wannabe scrubs in their driveways doing some "3...2...1...at the buzzerrrrrrr!" attemps and coming nowhere close to hitting a shot.

Oh man that made me LOL

Cooney might be the worst shooter in the clutch ive ever seen. He didnt hit the rim on either shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom