Class of 2020 - DB Aaron Webb (MO/IWCC/TN)Transfer from UT-Martin/ Offered ? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DB Aaron Webb (MO/IWCC/TN)Transfer from UT-Martin/ Offered ?

JUCO Hudl

Looks like he had a nice game against Tennessee, that’s something

Hmmm. This is surprising kind of right? Maybe they got some academic info on some current players/commits?

Pretty sure we still have a few scholarships to give for 2023.
Yeah I looked at the roster and didn't realize even with new additions they are barely at 15 DBs on scholarship. Definitely makes sense to add more.

Yeah I looked at the roster and didn't realize even with new additions they are barely at 15 DBs on scholarship. Definitely makes sense to add more.
Assuming both Hanna and Nunn are gone; which would be a good presumption, considering the flurry of db activity.

Assuming both Hanna and Nunn are gone; which would be a good presumption, considering the flurry of db activity.
I believe that's fair. I think I'd heard LAST May that Nunn was unfortunately done playing football.

Not to sway from this recruit but did Nunn sustain a career ending injury? What happened?

Did we actually offer the recruit? The original tweet just looked like recruiting material, not an "...I'm pleased to get an offer" type of post.

Did we actually offer the recruit? The original tweet just looked like recruiting material, not an "...I'm pleased to get an offer" type of post.
I'm not sure on this one. It was posted by two sites that track transfers. But there is something odd about it,

I'm not sure on this one. It was posted by two sites that track transfers. But there is something odd about it,
Tweet was deleted. Definitely odd as in it probably is fictional