Class of 2024 - DB Jaylen Heyward (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DB Jaylen Heyward (FL) Offered

Offers from FIU, Iowa St, UCF, Pitt, GT, Houston, Mississippi St, USF, Indiana, Illinois, FAU, CCU, FSU, WVU, Arkansas, Bethune-Cookman, Florida, LSU, Kentucky, Tenn, PSU, Miami, Minnesota, Nebraska, NC State, Syracuse, Louisville

#7 2024 JAYLEN HEYWARD,**** CB, Rockledge HS, Rockledge, FL
6' 0" 180, 4.65, Soph: 35 Tackles, 3 INT, 6 PBU - no other measurables available
Assets:
High FB IQ
Plays like a senior
Strong
Aggressive
Agile
Hops
Fights off blocks to make tackles

What's with the n in the parentheses? I've seen multiple kids put that in their tweets. it's simply "an offer."
It’s actually proper grammar because the first letter of the next word is a vowel

It’s actually proper grammar because the first letter of the next word is a vowel
I know using "an" is proper grammar due to the next letter starting with a vowel, that's my point. Having the n in parentheses is not needed though.

I know using "an" is proper grammar due to the next letter starting with a vowel, that's my point. Having the n in parentheses is not needed though.
I have no idea but maybe it's an autocorrect thing because you can use a or an before a word starting with o. Some o words sound like they start with a w like one so you would use a.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom