Class of 2016 - DB KJ Sails (FL) Decommitted from Iowa/Offered/Committed to UNC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DB KJ Sails (FL) Decommitted from Iowa/Offered/Committed to UNC

Would be a great addition at Cornerback. Hope we can get him up to the hill this month! He and Brinson would really help solidify the corner position in time, haven't been strong there in a while.
Hey don't forget Scoop.

well if it's buttgers dude then you'd be correct

scheduled to visit cincy this weekend. no other visits scheduled that i can find.

I read into it where he said SU was the number 1 school for what he wants. Silly me.

can't feel good about a prospect if a kid isn't gonna take OV, don't care if your OSU and the kid is from Ohio.

Edit: Perhaps that could be the reason for the shock tweet

well if it's buttgers dude then you'd be correct

scheduled to visit cincy this weekend. no other visits scheduled that i can find.

Does that mean he has one more visit available or that the other is set for the ru?

Does that mean he has one more visit available or that the other is set for the ru?

he has 2 open weekends.

if a kid doesnt visit your school then cross him off the list.

Webster?
showposter.jpg
I hope so. I know George Papadopolis played in the NFL, so maybe he has some connections to the cuse?

crales44 said:
Kansas stinks, but they aren't in the MAC.
Kansas wouldn't finish in the top half of the Mac this season to be fair though.

He's going to find out that it is a whole new world and game of football when you get to the next level.