Class of 2023 - DB Rahmir Stewart (PA) Verbal to Nebraska | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 DB Rahmir Stewart (PA) Verbal to Nebraska

Do we have or have we had a OV with this kid ?
Legacy has pointed out he visited here. I think in August or early September. Might have been a bunch of players from his HS on that visit.

Tony is trying hard to get a bunch of our recruits to his new school.

Not cool Tony.
come on chunk GIF

O
Tony is trying hard to get a bunch of our recruits to his new school.

Not cool Tony.
One way to burn bridges fast. He will learn the hard way most likely to never burn a bridge as it can come back at you.

O

One way to burn bridges fast. He will learn the hard way most likely to never burn a bridge as it can come back at you.
Recruiting is like love and war. You fight like heck for your side because no one else will. If you switch sides and don’t give it your all for them, you’ll be fired in a heartbeat.

no one is upset White is recruiting the best kids for his system when he was here, and no one should be upset he still is. That’s exactly what we’d want of him if he was just hired here.

assuming we have any spaces left for defensive recruits, you don’t think Rocky Long is reaching out to some kids he has built relationships with and wants to see if he can get them over here? Id bet you anything he has at least made a phone call to that all conference freshman who hit the portal…

He visited but we never offered. He has been always rated high but I think there were questions with his speed for many programs.

Interesting though that we never seemed to pursue hard here when White was here but now he’s a take at Nebraska for white. I guess white must have liked what we had on the roster more.

Committed to Nebraska.
We were probably unlikely to get him so not sure this hurts. Could it maybe help regarding Carter or Duce leaving? Nebraska also just got a 5 star safety transfer from Florida in Corey Collier Jr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom