DC2 Tweets NN | Syracusefan.com

DC2 Tweets NN

No, rothstein said theres no chance so thats all that matters

But inall seriousness thats good, i was just thinking with midnight madness, seeing 33k in the dome, his best friend playing pg, hopkins recruiting him longer than anyone else, if he doesnt come im fine wih it, the staff, fans, current players, and future players have done everything possible to get him here...just wasnt meant to be

Funny that there's no one left at Kentucky to reach out to him and can't imagine him having much of a relationship with any hoyas.

I can only go by what our insiders say (they like our chances) and what some inudstry sources say (they think hes going to UK), but if I had to make my own judgment I would say that its gotta be a good sign that NN is tweeting with 3 of our guys who will all be here next year in MCW, Rak, DC2. DC2 tweeting him just a few days before he makes his choice, a choice that NN has probably already made....

Is that for sure DC's twitter, and not a fake?

Funny that there's no one left at Kentucky to reach out to him and can't imagine him having much of a relationship with any hoyas.

actually, there is something to that. I mean, isn't part of the whole "college experience" (or even "high school experience") about joining an athletic team and everything that comes with it, a little cheapened or lacking because of how Kentucky runs their program?

I know to me, part of the fun in being a member of an athletic team on the college level was joining a group of guys, some seniors who have been in the program for 3-4 years already, some juniors & sophomores, ect, and having these guys take you under their wing and give you a group of guys to hang with who are already known and respected in the school & community...guys who show you the ropes, who vouch for you as part of the team...I mean, for the freshmen this year to hang with guys like Scoop & Joseph, guys who have been there, done that on this level and are respected and important figures in the school community, introduce these youngsters to the "in crowd" on campus...that's an important and underrated aspect. It's that intangible benefit of being part of a college team. Or something as seemingly insignificant as the freshmen being made to carry bags around or encounter some light (and non physical or hurtful) "hazing"...it's all part of the experience of being part of a team.

Don't you lose some of that by going to Kentucky? Do they even have any respected senior players for next year? I guess there may be one or two guys there who could provide that...but I really think you lose that strong bond that a team like Syracuse has. Just my opinion, and def not a deciding factor, but something to be considered.

I think the worry regarding Noel being surrounded by UK recruits this weekend may be a little blown out of proportion. The only UK commit there is Goodwin. Shabazz and Parker are there too but Shabazz is thought to be a UCLA lean. Parker won't be encouraging Noel to go to UK if he's thinking of seriously committing to UK, and if he isn't going to UK then he most likely wouldn't be encouraging Noel to go there. I know this may sound hypocritical because Coleman and Rak are tweeting Noel, but IMO they are much better than Parker. Also, Kyle Anderson is probably in Shabazz and Parker's ear as well telling them to join him at UCLA.

actually, there is something to that. I mean, isn't part of the whole "college experience" (or even "high school experience") about joining an athletic team and everything that comes with it, a little cheapened or lacking because of how Kentucky runs their program?

I know to me, part of the fun in being a member of an athletic team on the college level was joining a group of guys, some seniors who have been in the program for 3-4 years already, some juniors & sophomores, ect, and having these guys take you under their wing and give you a group of guys to hang with who are already known and respected in the school & community...guys who show you the ropes, who vouch for you as part of the team...I mean, for the freshmen this year to hang with guys like Scoop & Joseph, guys who have been there, done that on this level and are respected and important figures in the school community, introduce these youngsters to the "in crowd" on campus...that's an important and underrated aspect. It's that intangible benefit of being part of a college team. Or something as seemingly insignificant as the freshmen being made to carry bags around or encounter some light (and non physical or hurtful) "hazing"...it's all part of the experience of being part of a team.

Don't you lose some of that by going to Kentucky? Do they even have any respected senior players for next year? I guess there may be one or two guys there who could provide that...but I really think you lose that strong bond that a team like Syracuse has. Just my opinion, and def not a deciding factor, but something to be considered.

You know what compensates for that? Final fours and titles.

Def not a bad sign... but I'm not going to read TOO much into it since guys do tweet guys on other teams anyway. IE MCW tweens Ricky Ledo etc

No one is left at UK? Did they announce for the NBA?? Do you know something, I know your're a pretty reliable, do you know something?

Def not a bad sign... but I'm not going to read TOO much into it since guys do tweet guys on other teams anyway. IE MCW tweens Ricky Ledo etc

I agree. Certainly not a bad sign but a single line tweeted back and forth, over a day ago, isn't enough to get overly excited about. NN’s history and relationship with MCW is likely to be a much bigger factor.

No one is left at UK? Did they announce for the NBA?? Do you know something, I know your're a pretty reliable, do you know something?
No was just a guess. . 3 freshman, jones? Lamb? Just guessing.

There is no industry sources just marketers.

Its like Marketing Duke over Virginia in the Acc.