Class of 2015 - DE Austrian Robinson (NY) Committed to Ole Miss | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DE Austrian Robinson (NY) Committed to Ole Miss

playing upstate at Trinity Pawling, but is a NYC kid.

Mentioned earlier today it TomCat's top NYS thread that I was surprised he wasn't in the NYS top 25?

anomander said:
playing upstate at Trinity Pawling, but is a NYC kid. Mentioned earlier today it TomCat's top NYS thread that I was surprised he wasn't in the NYS top 25?

I compile that list based largely on all state and all region teams. He didn't pop on those lists.

what the heck is that twitter account.

It looks to be the official account of SU undergrad admissions. I wouldn't get too excited, though. I'm guessing anyone that follows their twitter account gets one of those messages automatically. I suppose that's a good thing, though.

I compile that list based largely on all state and all region teams. He didn't pop on those lists.

Sorry didn't mean for that to come off as anything negative towards you. I thought you had copied the list from somewhere.

what the heck is that twitter account.

Syracuse Admissions
@GoSyracuseU
The official Twitter account of Undergraduate Admissions at Syracuse University. Your source for updates on admissions, financial aid, and campus life. #SUBound

Trying to get him up for the Spring Game.

Has already visited BC and RU x 2.

I like this prospect. Would be a nice get. Could even be an OL option

Trying to get him up for the Spring Game.

Has already visited BC and RU x 2.

I like this prospect. Would be a nice get. Could even be an OL option
did he make it up for the spring game?

• '>
    Austrian Robinson‏@UG_Aus 17m
    1f525.png
    1f60d.png
    1f3c8.png
    1f44d.png
    liking Maryland right now

seem to like maryland, rutgers and bc. We have some catching up to do. Not too worried because he plans on carrying out his recruitment. Thats when slots start filling and that when SU will start coming on strong. Definitely dont feel as confident with Robinson as I do with Sheppard

seem to like maryland, rutgers and bc. We have some catching up to do. Not too worried because he plans on carrying out his recruitment. Thats when slots start filling and that when SU will start coming on strong. Definitely dont feel as confident with Robinson as I do with Sheppard

yeah but I felt the same way with Strickland after reading Toad's articles up until a few weeks ago. Go to nj.com, search Dontae Strickland. Starting with Toad's 9/25/13 article up until 5/4/14 he was all but a rutgers lock until well, he wasnt. Toad was talking possible commit in the week leading up to their spring game.

can't gauge anything from his articles. he clearly pieces together quotes, prints half quotes and doesn't tell nearly the whole story - but i guess that might also depend on the questions he asks.

I mean when toad writes that - Maryland, Boston College, Pitt, Wake Forest, UCF, Purdue and Temple are additional schools Robinson mentioned stand out; we can't really believe that's the entire picture.

yeah but I felt the same way with Strickland after reading Toad's articles up until a few weeks ago. Go to nj.com, search Dontae Strickland. Starting with Toad's 9/25/13 article up until 5/4/14 he was all but a rutgers lock until well, he wasnt. Toad was talking possible commit in the week leading up to their spring game.

can't gauge anything from his articles. he clearly pieces together quotes, prints half quotes and doesn't tell nearly the whole story - but i guess that might also depend on the questions he asks.

I mean when toad writes that - Maryland, Boston College, Pitt, Wake Forest, UCF, Purdue and Temple are additional schools Robinson mentioned stand out; we can't really believe that's the entire picture.

I hear you about Toad but Multiple sites have mentioned his liking for those programs. So when its more than one source that tells me that its a consistent thought.

I hear you about Toad but Multiple sites have mentioned his liking for those programs. So when its more than one source that tells me that its a consistent thought.

true...I haven't been searching the other sites.