Class of 2014 - DE Chris Slayton (IL) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DE Chris Slayton (IL) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

For some reason I feel like he is going to choose Michigan St. I've got no info on that, but being from the midwest, MSU just beating Ohio St and going to the Rose Bowl, and Narduzzi just being an amazing DC, they are tough to compete with. I hope Narduzzi takes the Uconn job so Mich St becomes less attractive to not just Slayton, but other midwest recruits we compete against MSU for in the future

For some reason I feel like he is going to choose Michigan St. I've got no info on that, but being from the midwest, MSU just beating Ohio St and going to the Rose Bowl, and Narduzzi just being an amazing DC, they are tough to compete with. I hope Narduzzi takes the Uconn job so Mich St becomes less attractive to not just Slayton, but other midwest recruits we compete against MSU for in the future

Well that would be ironic since he's not even visiting Michigan St.

Well that would be ironic since he's not even visiting Michigan St.
Haha my bad. Knew he had a State offer, and had an unofficial to them over the Summer. Just seems like a kid State would go hard after. Besides, he has only had two official, one to us, other to Kansas. You know who the other 3 are?

Good or bad? Don't need any specifics

No I don't divulge any pay information from other sites, everything I talk about here is freely available.

The two articles that came out about Slayton after he visited SU basically said in the title that SU is the leader, so, so far, so good in that respect. He's visiting Kansas which had a lousy season, got to figure Coach Weis's status is getting shaky there. Could just be a comparative/courtesy visit - who knows, but we're in a good position so far.

Everyone at 247 is changing their predictions for Slayton to Cuse. Looks very good for us. Hoping for his commit soon.​

I hope with those teams horrible records/future coaching uncertainty and our recent success with dline players that shafer coached we can get this kid. Would be a huge pickup, and continue our Illinois pipeline. Might help sway Sykes a little as well.

JayhawkSlant ‏@JayhawkSlant 2h
#KU commit Kyron Watson said he and Jacob Bragg put the sales pitch on Chris Slayton