Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I have presumed this since we heard he was visiting there.

The fact he hasn't pulled the trigger for Cuse yet is concerning.

Opportunity to play within brother is great, but it's Bama.
It would be great to get everyone but I’m pretty sure we will be good on DE/Edge

It would be great to get everyone but I’m pretty sure we will be good on DE/Edge

I mean - yeah, Bama.

But - it’s not a given he even starts there, given the absurd level and depth of talent they usually have.

He’d be a mortal lock (barring injury) to start at Cuse.

AND - have the 1 opportunity he’s ever gonna have to play w his brother in college.

I mean - yeah, Bama.

But - it’s not a given he even starts there, given the absurd level and depth of talent they usually have.

He’d be a mortal lock (barring injury) to start at Cuse.

AND - have the 1 opportunity he’s ever gonna have to play w his brother in college.
My theory is he's giving his little brother his moment and doesn't want to overshadow that.

Hopefully this is on lock...its seemed that way but can't fault anyone for being enticed by Bama.
Yep, it would make this a HUGE win for so many reasons. But, being able to say that we went head to head with Alabama and won would really send a message to all those fanbases that currently dismiss Syracuse football.

My theory is he's giving his little brother his moment and doesn't want to overshadow that.
This was my thought, also how I’m convincing myself it’s all good

Come Let Me Love You GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom