Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I always appreciate when someone does a "mea culpa" as opposed to doubling down or getting personal. Nice to see and it should be the norm, not the exception.
Thank you Orange-in-VA and CuseAllDay for handling this like adults.
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!

Orange-in-VA is a good dude and a true ‘Cuse fan. Had the pleasure to meet him in Baton Rouge for our game in 2017.

Now lets get Diggs!

1702426041317.gif

Would be big get. We need to keep adding though because we’re also losing to the portal with players like Lockett. We need beef and depth. Even players like Diggs need inside beef to set them up and depth for breathers. Lockett and Lowery were those types but they’re gone. That means we need to keep grinding for replacements. If they can be upgrades, well, then, that’s even better, but not easy to always find upgrades.

How is my article clickbait? I'd love to understand. I wrote an article that a top analyst logged a prediction for Diggs, and that Syracuse is trending for him on the On3 Web site as well. Both are straight facts. Maybe scroll through our site and our social media channels - I promote tons of positivity about SU sports, I'm a proud alumnus of 'Cuse, and I could care less about clicks. I write about SU sports because it's fun. Feel free to send me a private message, because I'd love some constructive feedback.

Always stay you. We appreciate you.