Class of 2020 - DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23) | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Fadil Diggs (NJ) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (12/19/23)

I don't know if this has been discussed already. Is Diggs playing in A&M's bowl game? If not, are classes done for the semester? Trying to determine if Robinson is getting face time with Diggs.

Exactly. Miami is on our schedule. Them losing a starter helps us. At least that's how I took it.
Ok, that’s something different, I was only referring to landing Diggs.

I don't know if this has been discussed already. Is Diggs playing in A&M's bowl game? If not, are classes done for the semester? Trying to determine if Robinson is getting face time with Diggs.
He's graduated.

No he's not

For Diggs or anyone else really - who negotiates the NIL? The player? His parents? A lawyer? A business advisor? How do they know what the market will bear? Since it's technically not the school's money, is the negotiating done with a collective? Who would do that on behalf of the collective?
I demand answers!

For Diggs or anyone else really - who negotiates the NIL? The player? His parents? A lawyer? A business advisor? How do they know what the market will bear? Since it's technically not the school's money, is the negotiating done with a collective? Who would do that on behalf of the collective?
I demand answers!

1703025305458.gif