Class of 2020 - DE Jaquari Wiggles (GA) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DE Jaquari Wiggles (GA)

Monroe crootin this kid probably is a pretty solid indicator that McCloud, is in fact, leaving. Someone can check me if this has already been confirmed.

If the staff decides it’d be a good idea to give this kid the opportunity then I support it. Dino, if anything else, has maintained strong integrity in his family values when it comes to our program.

if swag daddy lands a Georgia pair, give that man a big raise.

If the staff decides it’d be a good idea to give this kid the opportunity then I support it. Dino, if anything else, has maintained strong integrity in his family values when it comes to our program.

if swag daddy lands a Georgia pair, give that man a big raise.

very true, the last thing you could ever say about Dino is he has a win at all costs mentality. He tossed that commit out pretty quickly after his OV a couple of years ago, he doesn't mess around. As a father of two daughters, one of them a college freshman, I am sensitive as hell about this subject, but I also believe that in some cases a second chance is warranted, not sure if it is or not here, but Dino is a good man and I hope/assume he will do the right thing

I would guess he is implying why a kid this talented and based in GA isn't signed to an SEC school by now.

He was committed to Georgia Tech (a school located in Atlanta) since June. He de-committed the day before Dec signing day coming off an OV to Illinois. Said he needed more time to decided. I would assume GT knew all about his history.

Regarding the history - The arrest was over 2 years ago. Happened in Oct2017. It wasn't last week. And from what I've read the allegation was that he grabbed a girls arm, pulled her into him and grabbed her crotch. There is nothing I can find after the initial allegation and arrest. I'm inclined to believe charges were dismissed.

Last edited:
...or is available heading into the late signing period.

you know he was committed to Georgia Tech since June and decommitted the day before Dec signing day coming off an OV to Illinois? And the incident Oct2017 - a year and a half ago?

Last edited:
...or is available heading into the late signing period.
He recently decommitted from GT right before the dead period right? I expect we’re down there to swoop in before the wolves come

you know he was committed to Georgia Tech since June and decommitted the day before Dec signing day coming off an OV to Illinois? And that the arrest was June of 2018 - a year and a half ago?

Everyone does, from this thread.

Did you read that in what I said?

yes, and it kinda sounds like you are downplaying it when you say it was two years ago and not yesterday. I agree the charges were dismissed, and I am not saying we definitely should rule the kid out, but it is damn serious and he did it twice

My assumption is the lack of public updates is due to the fact that both the alleged perpetrator and victim were minors at the time.

Knowing how one prospect didn't get to sign because of this type of behavior I will trust that Babers is well aware of this young man's past.

As a victim of stalking I don't take this lightly but I do take into account the age of Wiggles when this occurred and can see where it could have been immature stupidity...possibly on the part of both parties.

oh I am sure he is well aware, and Dino is highly sensitive on this subject, so I trust his judgement. He isn't his former boss at Baylor to say the least.

Really hoping this place doesn’t turn into a political anti everything forum. This is were I go when I don’t want to hear about any political garbage and just want football or hoops. Nothing personal guys and gals but take it to the off topic board.

I went back and looked through the Alton Robinson thread.
Lots of similar stuff in there that's here.
Got to trust the staff that they fully vetted this kid like Robinson.
Robinson was good minus the bowl game suspension.
Kids do dumb things, doesn't make it right but if they learned and have grown from it I'm all for second chances.

Really hoping this place doesn’t turn into a political anti everything forum. This is were I go when I don’t want to hear about any political garbage and just want football or hoops. Nothing personal guys and gals but take it to the off topic board.
Guess you haven't found the Off Topic forum then

With that type of baggage in his past, I'd rather we pass here.

I agree. I don't think the kid has to be tarred and feathered for a particular incident but I at least hope we are careful and mindful and, if we pursue/land him, that we take proactive steps to work with him on this stuff. If we aren't prepared to do that then pass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom