Class of 2016 - DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jaquwan Nelson (FL) SIGNED LOI

Outside chance he commits this weekend, IMO

Hopefully he's inside when he commits.

Too cold outside.

winter-smiley.png

Im down here in Florida and it isn't to warm today either. He will freeze up there.

More likely we land Nelson this weekend than a lot of the others though.
yeah sorry I was just being sarcastic, I hope your right about Nelson, def a position of need.

More likely we land Nelson this weekend than a lot of the others though.

I would say "a lot" is an exaggeration, given the fact that 3 are already committed, 3 other ones are highly possible (Black, Foster, Smith) and 2 more may or may not be B listers (DT & OL). That leaves 4, far from "a lot".

I would say "a lot" is an exaggeration, given the fact that 3 are already committed, 3 other ones are highly possible (Black, Foster, Smith) and 2 more may or may not be B listers (DT & OL). That leaves 4, far from "a lot".
but most of them are still taking other visits and may decide later. And I wasn't referring to 3 committed/3 likely either.

So I wanted to see how ugly Purdue campus was and found this gem from an IU football blog:

"You know I hate Purdue. I've made that abundantly clear. Hell, if you Google " Purdue" or "I hate Purdue," this here blog is the first result for both searches. Purdue is a vile and despicable place born out of a failed professorship, hog by-products, and a discernible lack of Vitamin D. If you are looking to be underwhelmed, then Purdue is the place for you, from its concrete quads to its consistent underachievement in athletics and academics.

West Lafayette, Indiana is akin to a post-apocalyptic hinterland – not unlike Los Angeles after Skynet – constantly covered in a shroud of gray. Beneath the low-hanging clouds, you will find befuddled and unkempt corn-fed engineering and ag students breathing through their mouths as they trudge around campus in piss-yellow sweatshirts and ill-fitting sweatpants covering skid-marked tidy whities. And the men aren't exactly the picks of the litter either. This is, after all, the school that has produced Brian Cardinal, Kyle Orton, and Carson Cunningham. If you listen closely, you can hear masked screams of ugly-students-past under the constant and bitter wind that wafts the effluence from nearby pig farms and sewage treatment facilities throughout Purdue's campus."

but most of them are still taking other visits and may decide later. And I wasn't referring to 3 committed/3 likely either.

Most of them would mean majority. 6 of the 12 are commits/most likely. Half.

So I wanted to see how ugly Purdue campus was and found this gem from an IU football blog:

"You know I hate Purdue. I've made that abundantly clear. Hell, if you Google " Purdue" or "I hate Purdue," this here blog is the first result for both searches. Purdue is a vile and despicable place born out of a failed professorship, hog by-products, and a discernible lack of Vitamin D. If you are looking to be underwhelmed, then Purdue is the place for you, from its concrete quads to its consistent underachievement in athletics and academics.

West Lafayette, Indiana is akin to a post-apocalyptic hinterland – not unlike Los Angeles after Skynet – constantly covered in a shroud of gray. Beneath the low-hanging clouds, you will find befuddled and unkempt corn-fed engineering and ag students breathing through their mouths as they trudge around campus in piss-yellow sweatshirts and ill-fitting sweatpants covering skid-marked tidy whities. And the men aren't exactly the picks of the litter either. This is, after all, the school that has produced Brian Cardinal, Kyle Orton, and Carson Cunningham. If you listen closely, you can hear masked screams of ugly-students-past under the constant and bitter wind that wafts the effluence from nearby pig farms and sewage treatment facilities throughout Purdue's campus."

So, the Rutgers of the Midwest?

Are we thinking this is a kid that plays as a true freshman?

Really like this kid. He's one I really wanted. Now let's add the other Nelson and Black at defensive end and call it a day.

Really want to add Jerrion Nelson to the mix to next weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom