5 - DE's
3- DT's

Committed:
1-DE
2-DT's

On-Campus right now:
2-DE's (including Nelson)
2-DT's

Alabama carried 13 total DL this past season. Not really applicable here if he wants to purge any of the roster, but, it's close.

So Georgia currently has on roster:

5 - DE's
3- DT's

Committed:
1-DE
2-DT's

On-Campus right now:
2-DE's (including Nelson)
2-DT's

Alabama carried 13 total DL this past season. Not really applicable here if he wants to purge any of the roster, but, it's close.

Plus, they apparently have 16 other offers on campus, with only 2 or so spots open. Is there any indication that Jaquwan is on the top of the board? If he goes, does he grayshirt?

Plus, they apparently have 16 other offers on campus, with only 2 or so spots open. Is there any indication that Jaquwan is on the top of the board? If he goes, does he grayshirt?
That's my hope, that he's insurance. Takes any guesswork out of the equation.

I wonder why he didn't post any SU visit pix...

Athens is really tough to beat. One of the best college towns on the planet. Babes are smokn hot as well. Lets just hope that there is no room at the Inn

Athens is really tough to beat. One of the best college towns on the planet. Babes are smokn hot as well. Lets just hope that there is no room at the Inn
My company puts factories in some screwed up places, but the one in Athens is awesome. Best business trips ever. Used to stay at hotel right on campus.

Has The Cuse ever been in this situation before?

Currently has on roster:
5 - DE's
3- DT's

Committed:
1-DE
2-DT's

On-Campus right now:
2-DE's
2-DT's

This is looking like another Harold Brantley when we got in on him and then late Mizzou came in and flipped him.

Hope we keep him but if not can't blame the kid UGA is a top 10 school if I were making a decision.

This is looking like another Harold Brantley when we got in on him and then late Mizzou came in and flipped him.

Hope we keep him but if not can't blame the kid UGA is a top 10 school if I were making a decision.

UGA is a top 10 program for sure when Richt was there, not sure what the program will be or how successful with Smarts...They never should have gotten rid of him.

That's not Wed? my bad.

Edit - Wed. is the 3rd C'MON MAN!

LOL...you are right. This whole recruiting period I have been thinking NSD was Tuesday. Dammit, I do have to wait another day.

UGA is a top 10 program for sure when Richt was there, not sure what the program will be or how successful with Smarts...They never should have gotten rid of him.
Idk i felt richt underperformed for years

Idk i felt richt underperformed for years

I think his worst years as coach there were 8 wins. I would have given anything to have his record at SU over the past 15 years. Perception and expectations are different everywhere.

I think his worst years as coach there were 8 wins. I would have given anything to have his record at SU over the past 15 years. Perception and expectations are different everywhere.

Terrible comparison

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom