Class of 2022 - DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Q'yaeir Price (NJ) Portal from Rutgers

Coaches are going to be busy - we now have no DE commits in the class after having both decommit and we are losing both Roscoe and Jonathan after this season.

Coaches are going to be busy - we now have no DE commits in the class after having both decommit and we are losing both Roscoe and Jonathan after this season.
Yup

I don't know if they can find a difference maker in the portal or someone serviceable while they grab a couple prospects that hopefully develop into something here

Note Price did not ask us to respect his decision. Maybe he confounds everyone and commits to the long shot on his offer list, UConn.

Sounds like Schiano must have gotten to
him. Won’t be shocked if commits to Rutgers.

Shady’ s grand entrance..

1635804904266.gif

Syracuse football loses top-rated 2022 prospect as New Jersey DE Q'yaeir Price decommits​

By STEPHEN BAILEY 4 hours ago

Class of 2022 defensive end Q'yaeir Price has decommitted from Syracuse football, he announced on Monday afternoon. The senior at DePaul Catholic High School in Wayne, N.J., was the Orange's top-rated pledged this cycle.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pound Price is slotted at three stars, the No. 100 defensive lineman in the 2022 class as well as the No. 675 overall prospect by the 247Sports Composite. 247Sports national analyst Brian Dohn has already submitted a crystal ball for Rutgers with a confidence score of seven.
"I want to thank Syracuse University and its coaching staff for giving me an opportunity to play at a high level," Price wrote on Twitter. "After talking to my coaches and family this is the best decision for me. I have decided to decommit and open my recruitment!!!"

Price said in a message that he made the decision to further explore his options. He did not respond to a question about whether Syracuse will still be considered in his recruitment.
Price initially committed to the Orange in July over other finalist West Virginia. Rutgers, Purdue, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Liberty, Kansas, Indiana, Connecticut and Boston College are among the other programs on his offer list.

Syracuse's 2022 class now sits at 10 commitments, including one defensive lineman in Belizaire Bassette. Another DL pledge previously decommitted as Malachi Davis elected to stay in-state and go to Toledo.
All verbal commitments are non-binding until the player signs a national letter of intent. That can be done during the early signing period in December or after National Signing Day in February.

Syracuse football loses top-rated 2022 prospect as New Jersey DE Q'yaeir Price decommits​

By STEPHEN BAILEY 4 hours ago

Class of 2022 defensive end Q'yaeir Price has decommitted from Syracuse football, he announced on Monday afternoon. The senior at DePaul Catholic High School in Wayne, N.J., was the Orange's top-rated pledged this cycle.
The 6-foot-2, 255-pound Price is slotted at three stars, the No. 100 defensive lineman in the 2022 class as well as the No. 675 overall prospect by the 247Sports Composite. 247Sports national analyst Brian Dohn has already submitted a crystal ball for Rutgers with a confidence score of seven.
"I want to thank Syracuse University and its coaching staff for giving me an opportunity to play at a high level," Price wrote on Twitter. "After talking to my coaches and family this is the best decision for me. I have decided to decommit and open my recruitment!!!"

Price said in a message that he made the decision to further explore his options. He did not respond to a question about whether Syracuse will still be considered in his recruitment.
Price initially committed to the Orange in July over other finalist West Virginia. Rutgers, Purdue, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Liberty, Kansas, Indiana, Connecticut and Boston College are among the other programs on his offer list.

Syracuse's 2022 class now sits at 10 commitments, including one defensive lineman in Belizaire Bassette. Another DL pledge previously decommitted as Malachi Davis elected to stay in-state and go to Toledo.
All verbal commitments are non-binding until the player signs a national letter of intent. That can be done during the early signing period in December or after National Signing Day in February.

This one wasn’t a huge aurprise

it never felt like it would actually stick

however, looking a little rough on recruiting right now…not sure if our low numbers are because we aren’t signing a huge class due to kids taking Covid years and having to have no more than 85 or we just aren’t getting traction

This one wasn’t a huge aurprise

it never felt like it would actually stick

however, looking a little rough on recruiting right now…not sure if our low numbers are because we aren’t signing a huge class due to kids taking Covid years and having to have no more than 85 or we just aren’t getting traction
Hopefully we can rebound leading up to a Bowl Game!

(Also, I'm probably off by one or two, but as of right now, I count 19 open slots for next year.)

Hopefully we can rebound leading up to a Bowl Game!

(Also, I'm probably off by one or two, but as of right now, I count 19 open slots for next year.)
Yikes that’s scary

Well Babers is off hot seat so that won't salvage this year but helps next

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom