Class of 2014 - DE/TE Marquis Brown (PA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 DE/TE Marquis Brown (PA) Offered

Where's the Beef? ;) I had a short discussion Friday night with a fellow board member about this player. I like his film personally.

This was one of the guys I was talking about in my "Where's the beef post" The next Beefer you will be hearing about is an offensive tackle and another Juco offensive lineman.
PS, my facts are from extensive research. I don't want to put out names until these guys have firm offers. I thought Brown would be the last with an offer, but I was wrong, it seems he is the first.

This was one of the guys I was talking about in my "Where's the beef post" The next Beefer you will be hearing about is an offensive tackle and another Juco offensive lineman.
PS, my facts are from extensive research. I don't want to put out names until these guys have firm offers. I thought Brown would be the last with an offer, but I was wrong, it seems he is the first.

can you give us a window into this extensive research?

All I care to know from you is... is that your gf in your avatar, and can I have her number.

Jk. Does this beef want to commit?

Glad to hear that one of them is an OT--key position of need.

All I care to know from you is... is that your gf in your avatar, and can I have her number.

Jk. Does this beef want to commit?
Her number is 911, wink

The woman in the picture is April Vokey, flyfishing beauty. Me I'm more of a bait fisherman. My gf does not fish, thank god. Then I would have to justify spending 500 on a centerpin fishing reel.