Dead & Company Summer 2022 | Syracusefan.com

Dead & Company Summer 2022

Domedog84

Scout Team
Just bought tickets to 6 shows for this summer! Bethel Woods, SPAC, Gillette Stadium, Citizens Bank Park, and the last two shows of the tour at Citi Field. Is anyone else hitting any shows this summer? I cannot wait, but yikes on some of these ticket prices.

I have not seen Dead & Company but have seen many renditions of the remaining Dead members, e.g., Ratdog, Phil Lesh and Friends, Furthur. I still cannot get over John Mayer being in the band, and I am not a huge fan of the slow down of a lot of the songs. I am sure it is still a good time. I would check them out if they came to CMAC or Lakeview.

I have not seen Dead & Company but have seen many renditions of the remaining Dead members, e.g., Ratdog, Phil Lesh and Friends, Furthur. I still cannot get over John Mayer being in the band, and I am not a huge fan of the slow down of a lot of the songs. I am sure it is still a good time. I would check them out if they came to CMAC or Lakeview.

I get what you are saying on the slower tempo, but I want to see these guys while I can. John Mayer is an amazing guitarist and seems to love playing these shows with the boys, so he is fine by me. I never saw Jerry but got started with all the renditions you mentioned. It is too bad they aren't playing as many close shows this year (No Darien).

If anyone else saw the Bobby Weir and Wolf Bros concert last week at the Landmark it was amazing. The addition of the horns and strings allowed them to really branch out and get wild.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom