Dear ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dear ACC

This is why I want a Conference Champion playoff...it takes this foolishness out of the equation...well somewhat. You don't have to worry about anything but winning games and have to look pretty for the voters in the beauty contest. Clemson loses in the Dome and beats the rest of the teams on the schedule and then VT again...they go.

This is why I want a Conference Champion playoff...it takes this foolishness out of the equation...well somewhat. You don't have to worry about anything but winning games and have to look pretty for the voters in the beauty contest. Clemson loses in the Dome and beats the rest of the teams on the schedule and then VT again...they go.

My dream:

1) Re-create the Big East as a conference of the best FB schools in the northeast
2) Returnr Maryland to the ACC and have that conference be of the top schools down the coast.
3) Return the SEC and Big 10 to what they were befroe they started collecting teams
4) Re-crate the Big 8 and the Southwest Conference
5) Recombine the old WAC and the Mountain West to represent the Rockies
6) Return the Pacific Coast conference to what it was...see #3
7) Stick Notre Dame somewhere, as a full conference member
8) That's 8 conferences that include every school that has ever won or contended for a national title on this level, each representing a speicfic area of the country. . Have an 8 team playoff of the champions of those conferences.

My dream:

1) Re-create the Big East as a conference of the best FB schools in the northeast
2) Returnr Maryland to the ACC and have that conference be of the top schools down the coast.
3) Return the SEC and Big 10 to what they were befroe they started collecting teams
8) That's 8 conferences that include every school that has ever won or contended for a national title on this level, each representing a speicfic area of the country. . Have an 8 team playoff of the champions of those conferences.

I love the ACC but I like that and have always been a big fan of a complete round robin. Throw FSU or Miami in the new BE and NONE of those basketball schools.

My dream:

9) return Rutgirls to its status as the inventor of American football.

Oops, they didn’t really do that and they’ve never been successful at it. Can they and Yukon return to an FCS conference?

Reality check: P-5 is where it is at and will be for the foreseeable future, unless Tex and Zero-U bail from the XII.

The Big East served its purpose. Win some games in the ACC and win a championship there.

Last edited:
9) return Rutgirls to its status as the inventor of American football.

Oops, they didn’t really do that and they’ve never been successful at it. Can they and Yukon return to an FCS conference?

Reality check: P-5 is where it is at and will be for the foreseeable future, unless Tex and Zero-U bail from the XII.

The Big Rast served its purpose. Win some games in the ACC and win a championship there.

There always seems to be reasons why we can't do what makes the most sense.