Dear Kevin Ollie... | Syracusefan.com

Dear Kevin Ollie...

Rocco

Watching you.
You're a clown.

"Two freshmen beat us. They're really two good freshmen, but they'e not that good. We can't allow those two freshmen to take over the game, and that's exactly what they did." Kevin Ollie on Brissett and Moyer.

Don't forget Battle who had 22 points and 5 steals.

Teach your kids how to dribble after you get done pounding salt.

K, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Untitled.png

Not giving Tyus Battle credit for a good game against you is just another reason why Ollie is just plain dumb. Battle's little brother just took a visit to UCONN, you think Gary Battle isn't reading that tweet like thinking to himself - "I see how it is, Ollie". Gary Battle, my favorite Cuse parent ever, the guy that conviced his son after having committed to Michigan to reconsider his options. The guy that clearly has influence over his children's decisions (as any parent should). You want to disrespect his eldest son? Ok, we'll see how that plays out in Khalif's recruitment.

Sorry but his continuous crying face throughout games is even sadder than what he’s crying about and he has lots to cry about.

Redirect Notice

You're a clown.

"Two freshmen beat us. They're really two good freshmen, but they'e not that good. We can't allow those two freshmen to take over the game, and that's exactly what they did." Kevin Ollie on Brissett and Moyer.

K, thanks.
The guys is frustrated. I get it. This was their super bowl. Enjoy having no one watch your games on television for the rest of the year you fool.

You're a clown.

K, thanks.
I see nothing bad about this quote. If you put the emphasis on the word "that", as in; "They're really two good freshmen, but they're not THAT good", it puts the whole thing in a different context.
Much ado about nothing, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom