Def Leppard / Motley Crue / Alice Cooper | JMA Dome Sat Aug 5 | Syracusefan.com

Def Leppard / Motley Crue / Alice Cooper | JMA Dome Sat Aug 5

Static_Digital_1080x608_DefLeppard_2023_Regional_JMAWIRELESSDOME_0805-1024x576.jpeg

Clearly the last few days has shown that the JMA wireless Dome is going to enter the scene for major concert tours. Not just the same old same old. This is great to see.

Motley Crew, Alice Cooper, yuck.

And Joe Elliot’s voice is shot.

Motley Crew, Alice Cooper, yuck.

And Joe Elliot’s voice is shot.
HOW DARE YOU!!!! Alice Cooper is an icon. The only problem I see, is that he is the special guest. Does that mean you don't get the whole Alice Cooper Show?

HOW DARE YOU!!!! Alice Cooper is an icon. The only problem I see, is that he is the special guest. Does that mean you don't get the whole Alice Cooper Show?
I have friends that are good friends with Alice. I may try to get a golf game with him.

Three of my all time faves. Since the 80's, I've seen DL 6 times, Motley 5, and Alice 3. However, based on the sound off that roof, and the fact that I already spent money on Motley's farewell tour, not to mention that Mick has left the band, I will pass.

I have friends that are good friends with Alice. I may try to get a golf game with him.
I have been an Alice fan since before his comeback in the mid 80's. He seems like a great guy. If you get to play with him, we (or maybe just I) will need a full report.

I have been an Alice fan since before his comeback in the mid 80's. He seems like a great guy. If you get to play with him, we (or maybe just I) will need a full report.
My friends say he is just a basic guy who loves golf. I’m ambivalent on his music (school’s out is iconic) but it would be fun. For all I know, I might be on vacation.