DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

DeJaun Coleman Announcement Is...

yea this thread is making me think hes a uk lean right now. But to think he's going to commit to uk at J-D which i assume is full of cuse fans is pretty poor taste. And would rub me the wrong way just like tobias did
Where is the kid supposed to do it though? His garage? He lives here...anyplace he could announce would be in Syracuse...

Where is the kid supposed to do it though? His garage? He lives here...anyplace he could announce would be in Syracuse...
idk if its the location specifically but just to lose him this far along would hurt

Exactly. Kids almost always announce at their high schools. His just happens to be in JB's neck of the woods.

Love when a big time recruit visits Kentucky OSU and chooses CUSE!

Keeping my fingers crossed. :D

Noel, sophmore Coleman, Jr Rak, Senior Kieta. I can see it :).

If he does choose UK, how much of it would have to do with his desire to distance himself from the constant references to Derrick Coleman? I'm guessing not much, but I wonder if it's in the back of his mind, since it's well known that he hates the comparisons and all of the rumors.

So now we have Jeff Borzello, Evan Daniels & Adam Zagoria all saying Cuse...and an early Jake "call" (or smiley face to be literal) of Cuse, before backing away from it 45 mins later...against CuseClappy hearing possible bad news.

I think I like Cuse's chances still, no offense to anyone saying otherwise.

If he does choose UK, how much of it would have to do with his desire to distance himself from the constant references to Derrick Coleman? I'm guessing not much, but I wonder if it's in the back of his mind, since it's well known that he hates the comparisons and all of the rumors.
I think he needs to distance himself from the Melky Cabrera comparisons.

So now we have Jeff Borzello, Evan Daniels & Adam Zagoria all saying Cuse...and an early Jake "call" (or smiley face to be literal) of Cuse, before backing away from it 45 mins later...against CuseClappy hearing possible bad news.

I think I like Cuse's chances still, no offense to anyone saying otherwise.
CuseClappy is debbie downer! ;)

HotMic wrote: Yep, changed his mind today. Good luck at Syracuse.
From the Bucks message board

What does this mean? Good luck to Coleman at 'Cuse or Good luck to the people at Syracuse without Coleman?

Edit: nevermind, found the thread over at Scout, meant the former. But, that statement was based off the Post Standard article.

Tuesday, 2:30PM, according to the Twitters.

Count me as one who is worried. I have been since he went to UK's MM

Normally I'd feel good about a recruit announcing right after his visit to SU but I've had a bad feeling for awhile about him.

Hope I'm wrong

I don't think him committing to Syracuse tomorrow would keep Cal from trying to sway him, but Syracuse has led the whole way, by all reports.

My official prediction: :D
That's the face I make when I take a good healthy dump, so I'm not exactly sure how to read into this.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

What kind of face do you make when you take an awful, unhealthy dump?

:eek: Like this?

reliable sources?
I think Jake always uses unreliable ones. They're always showing up late, never pay back money you loan them, and hardly ever bring their own beer to parties.

He's gonna be a good one but maybe not right off the bat.

At UK you get written off if you're not ready. Daniel Orton says hello. Jorts Harrellson would never have played if Kanter was a go.

Few things are as fun as watching guys get better and eventually dominate. C'mon down DC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom