Demeanor | Syracusefan.com

Demeanor

Chris

Walk On
Did anyone else notice the demeanor of the 2 coaches during the official time out at with seconds left? Dixon is ranting and raving like a lunatic and Boeheim is calm as can be. Dixon has a long way to go.

Did anyone else notice the demeanor of the 2 coaches during the official time out at with seconds left? Dixon is ranting and raving like a lunatic and Boeheim is calm as can be. Dixon has a long way to go.

Yes, the contrast is real clear. Part of it is just getting old. The older I get, the more the highs become not so high, and the lows, not so low. A big part of it is that Dixon is just a jerk. I grew up hating GTown, and dislike Uconn, but my Pitt hatred has passed them because Dixon is a smug, jerk. How can JB not walk over to the refs and say "you need to call a T the next time he walks on teh court?"

I don't have many, really any, complaints with JB, other than I wish he'd be more animated at times. For ex, during the Lville game in the Garden, our guards were getting hit often. One where MCW, right in front of JB and the ref, was hit and no call, ville stole it and scored. It was at a point where they cut the lead from 17 to about 6 and we could all tell what was coming.

I was begging JB to walk out to halfcourt, get a T on purpose, just to make the point that it's a foul to put hands on a game, or bumb then.

That said, JB is having success with his approach, so maybe his stoic, or non-aggressive approach, helps with calls at some point?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom