DEON SANDERS Anyone?!?! | Syracusefan.com

DEON SANDERS Anyone?!?!

BEAR'S DAD

Walk On
We can’t try to get Coach prime time because that means we actually have to commit to spending money on our Football Program.

We actually have to buy out his contract with his current school like most winning programs do…..& we’ll actually have to deal with the program being turned around very quickly in the first couple years.

I think the mental anguish of having a winning football program with a media lightning rod for a head coach who will bring media attention and a tsunami of dollars via paraphernalia, TV contracts, real Bargaining power with the ACC so that we can get our share of what is rightfully ours, etc. etc….. makes just too much for us to handle, especially since we have the number one communication school in the United States who can help us brand and monetize everything through every type of media platform imaginable.

So there you have it orange fans not only has the dumbing down of the America’s educational system traumatized our production of great leaders and prosperity in America.

It has managed to creep its way into our athletic department by coming up with genius ways to search for coaches that don’t exist instead of facing the start reality that you have to spend money.

But that’s why they call it common sense. Unfortunately in our case as so many other losing or mediocre programs is called common CENTS.

So there you have it….. but just close your eyes for five minutes or take the time to just ponder what would happen if Deion Sanders actually was our head coach…..

That’s called an investment. I don’t give a damn how much it cost - Cuse would get that money back double, because you will not be able to pay for the publicity that we would get.

Are you kidding me! Can you imagine Deion sanders taking a kid & his family in the dome during a recruiting trip and actually selling him?

Do you realize the ESPN game day would literally salivate to be in New York with Deion Sanders as a head coach in the dome.

He would take this job because FSU never offered him and he would take this job as a Vengeance job. Trust me I’m telling you what I know.

To be able to humiliate Florida State in the Dome, the school that never offered him a coaching chance, the school that he practically made famous by himself. Trust me he would jump all over this.

You Gotta have an athletic Director with Balls to go after the big guns even if they did say no to let the Coaching world know that you were serious.

Ask Alabama for permission to talk to the Saben, ask Colorado permission to talk to Deion Sanders. The fact that you’re going after the big Wigs lets people know that you are serious about your football program even though you know they’ll never leave their program…..it’s a game and if you don’t know how to play this game, you need to hire someone who’s strategic enough that does.

Trust me, Saben knows he’ll never leave Alabama, but he’ll appreciate the fact that you did make the offer because it puts more pressure on Bama to increase his contract And in return there maybe one or two of his five star players, that he’ll throw to us as a legal kickback…. It’s a game.

I’m going to make a bold statement but you better know this that the game is played on an administrative level first and trickles down from there!!!

Birds of a feather flock together, and you can only attract who you are!

Serious question, what positive does us calling Colorado about Primetime or Alabama about Saban do? You say it’ll show we’re serious but where does that come into play? Do you think that would make candidates we can actually land more interested in the job? Us calling won’t put any pressure on Bama to do anything, they have unlimited resources and funds for their football program that we could never touch and they know that, they’d laugh. Maybe if Georgia called, Syracuse football? No chance.

Edit: Forgot to mention, FSU isn’t on our schedule until 2027, it would be pretty hard for Deion to embarrass them in the dome when even if he did come (obviously he’s not) he wouldn’t play them for 3 full seasons. I promise you Deion Sanders isn’t making Syracuse his home.

Last edited:
So there you have it orange fans not only has the dumbing down of the America’s educational system traumatized our production of great leaders and prosperity in America.
The laughable irony of ripping our educational system and yet being unable to form a coherent sentence...

Clearly you had a fair amount to drink last night, because the whole post read like a Bill Walton fever dream.

PS-Last I can recall McKinley was with the Tiger Cats but not sure if that’s still the case.

Last edited:
We can’t try to get Coach prime time because that means we actually have to commit to spending money on our Football Program.

We actually have to buy out his contract with his current school like most winning programs do…..& we’ll actually have to deal with the program being turned around very quickly in the first couple years.

I think the mental anguish of having a winning football program with a media lightning rod for a head coach who will bring media attention and a tsunami of dollars via paraphernalia, TV contracts, real Bargaining power with the ACC so that we can get our share of what is rightfully ours, etc. etc….. makes just too much for us to handle, especially since we have the number one communication school in the United States who can help us brand and monetize everything through every type of media platform imaginable.

It has managed to creep its way into our athletic department by coming up with genius ways to search for coaches that don’t exist instead of facing the start reality that you have to spend money.

But that’s why they call it common sense. Unfortunately in our case as so many other losing or mediocre programs is called common CENTS.

So there you have it….. but just close your eyes for five minutes or take the time to just ponder what would happen if Deion Sanders actually was our head coach…..

That’s called an investment. I don’t give a damn how much it cost - Cuse would get that money back double, because you will not be able to pay for the publicity that we would get.

Are you kidding me! Can you imagine Deion sanders taking a kid & his family in the dome during a recruiting trip and actually selling him?

Do you realize the ESPN game day would literally salivate to be in New York with Deion Sanders as a head coach in the dome.

He would take this job because FSU never offered him and he would take this job as a Vengeance job. Trust me I’m telling you what I know.

To be able to humiliate Florida State in the Dome, the school that never offered him a coaching chance, the school that he practically made famous by himself. Trust me he would jump all over this.

You Gotta have an athletic Director with Balls to go after the big guns even if they did say no to let the Coaching world know that you were serious.

Ask Alabama for permission to talk to the Saben, ask Colorado permission to talk to Deion Sanders. The fact that you’re going after the big Wigs lets people know that you are serious about your football program even though you know they’ll never leave their program…..it’s a game and if you don’t know how to play this game, you need to hire someone who’s strategic enough that does.

Trust me, Saben knows he’ll never leave Alabama, but he’ll appreciate the fact that you did make the offer because it puts more pressure on Bama to increase his contract And in return there maybe one or two of his five star players, that he’ll throw to us as a legal kickback…. It’s a game.

I’m going to make a bold statement but you better know this that the game is played on an administrative level first and trickles down from there!!!

Did we just become best friends?! …Yep!

Dion doesnt get much better next yr and he will be ignored where he is now.

It would be amusing watching the media figure out whether to continue to ignore us all the time or do the opposite because of Sanders. They wouldn’t know what to do with themselves!
I totally agree! However, if we have the number one communication school in the nation, there’s no reason that we should not be marketing our football program through our communications department.

Serious question, what positive does us calling Colorado about Primetime or Alabama about Saban do? You say it’ll show we’re serious but where does that come into play? Do you think that would make candidates we can actually land more interested in the job? Us calling won’t put any pressure on Bama to do anything, they have unlimited resources and funds for their football program that we could never touch and they know that, they’d laugh. Maybe if Georgia called, Syracuse football? No chance.

Edit: Forgot to mention, FSU isn’t on our schedule until 2027, it would be pretty hard for Deion to embarrass them in the dome when even if he did come (obviously he’s not) he wouldn’t play them for 3 full seasons. I promise you Deion Sanders isn’t making Syracuse his home.
Athletic directors can change the schedule if they want as long as they do it within the prior year. They may have to pay a fee, but they do it all the time.

Colorado is dead last in the Pac12 with Deon, just like they were before Deon. I’m pretty sure we can finish last without his help too.

Oh hell no. And can I add a Whoop De Damn Do in there?

Deion is a lose / lose scenario for a school like Syracuse. If he tanks we’re stuck with him and if he does well early he’ll leap to a bigger program so fast it will make your head spin.

Last edited:
"Hi Alabama, John Wildhack here. Hey, sorry to bother you, but may we please have permission to talk to "The Saben?" We wanted to know if he would be interested in taking a massive pay cut to come to a significantly less prestigious job?"
If that fails, I would suggest calling Philadelphia and asking if Nick Sirianni might be interested…

Uh no. Mostly because he’s a bad coach.

His demoted offensive coordinator however is a different story.

The laughable irony of ripping our educational system and yet being unable to form a coherent sentence...

Clearly you had a fair amount to drink last night, because the whole post read like a Bill Walton fever dream.

PS-Last I can recall McKinley was with the Tiger Cats but not sure if that’s still the case.
I don’t have to follow coherent sentences.

I own two of the most influential newspapers in America that aren’t even one year old yet & have already been offered for a buyout three times!

Let me help you out genius; I’m the one who exposed Enron , I’m the one who exposed Bernie Madoff!! I’m the one who points and let my childhood friend Ben Crump take peoples ass to the bank!

I’ve sold over 5 investment platforms so things that matter to you don’t matter to me.

By the way, I was also student government president at two different institutions, Bethune-Cookman University, a private HBCU and Florida international University.

And formally worked for people whose name begins & ends in vowel sounds…. so if you have a problem with me, just text me where and when, sign a waiver for hospital bills and I’ll be there. And I’ll show you why I was a top recruit by our Government ( CIA: George Bush Center of Intelligence ).

Keep your slights to yourself. Nobody loves American more than me & I’m a diehard Republican!

BTW: Bear has his Syracuse Degree. Anything else was a bonus.

P.S. In my family, we played football to go to college. we don’t go to college to play football, because no matter how good you are, you are always one play away from never playing again.

One brother advises judges. One brother is the superintendent of his school district with the 97.7% graduation rate in 2023 & a top 4 finalist in Georgia for superintendent of the year. My sister is an ex FBI agent. My other brother is an International businessman who deals with Russians.

MYER LANSKY was my father’s mentor. My mother was the first Miss Florida Atlantic University, and wrote and produced her own television show for six years.

So I don’t have to write a perfect sentence & I drank wine NOT liquor.

But thank you for commenting because it allows me to see my flaws. . I’ll be more careful next time when I write.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom