DEON SANDERS Anyone?!?! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

DEON SANDERS Anyone?!?!

I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but Coach Sanders has done a good job at Colorado. They were awful last year and aren't this year. He's polarizing, I get it, but he's improved the program a ton.
How exactly did he improve the program in any way other than getting them publicity? I'm dead serious with that question. They were awful.

How exactly did he improve the program in any way other than getting them publicity? I'm dead serious with that question. They were awful.
Yep, actually very concerning finish for the Buffs. How quickly does he bolt after Shadeur leaves? That's the only remaining drama there.

Bears’ dad is Harry Markopolis? I’m confused.
I think he's referring to this part:

"And formally worked for people whose name begins & ends in vowel sounds…. so if you have a problem with me, just text me where and when, sign a waiver for hospital bills and I’ll be there. And I’ll show you why I was a top recruit by our Government ( CIA: George Bush Center of Intelligence )."
Cali is that you?

Well they won more games I think 4 as compared to 1. Also publicity matters. They were talked about the first month of the season more than Colorado has been talked about since Rashaan Salaam won the Heisman. Nationally the average fan would recognize Colorado before SU. I'm not a fan, he is all about himself, but they are in much better shape as a program in December of 2023 than they were in 2022.

This year will be interesting for CO. They were very thin across the board and it showed as the season progressed. They also move into the Big 12 and will likely face slightly weaker competition with the USC's, Oregon's and WA's of the world headed to the Big Douche.

I expect CO to only get stronger due to his recruiting abilities. Time will tell. I'll be watching them and rooting for them - Prime makes things interesting and fun.

This year will be interesting for CO. They were very thin across the board and it showed as the season progressed. They also move into the Big 12 and will likely face slightly weaker competition with the USC's, Oregon's and WA's of the world headed to the Big Douche.

I expect CO to only get stronger due to his recruiting abilities. Time will tell. I'll be watching them and rooting for them - Prime makes things interesting and fun.
We shall see. They just had a ton of their new guys leave the program after they saw Deion cater to his son's and not be a good head coach.

We shall see. They just had a ton of their new guys leave the program after they saw Deion cater to his son's and not be a good head coach.
we endured that saga for 4 years. It doesn’t end well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom