Depth Chart for BC | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart for BC

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Cu-Q6mMWYAQdvYt.jpg

its pretty scary to think there were times we played just the 2 Jr LBrs on D and all the rest were Fr/So..

a 22 deep with 3 SRs playing

Agree, experienced and really stepped up. On the other side Pickard hasnt shown much.
Pickard does not rush the passer very well which seems to make him disappear in games. It is the primary role of the DE's in this scheme.

What I like is that players are pushing other players to get better if they want pt. This...with so little depth just imagine once the roster is close to full?

Yeah I think people should just lay off Pickard for a bit, he still needs more strength as well. I think he will be solid contributor moving forward

I agree. He's only 7 games into a career getting serious playing time in a position where it doesn't seem like many redshirt freshman get into the lineup.

Pickard'a a fine prospect. We tend to make decisions on players way too early. This kid'a in the middle of his RFR season. He was asked to significantly bulk up. He'all continue to get stronger and smarter as well as more experienced. Not only that, he's been productive THIS year.

I can't emphasize this enough, we're playing FR/RFR/So/RSO all over the DL. That's possibly the worst position group on the field to throw underclassmen into the fire on. And they've been largely holding their own with some sprinkles of success.

If we can find the LB's and WR's we want, this team in 2 years is scary experienced.

McKinley Williams has been active as well. I really like his potential as he continues to bulk up.
He has been getting a bunch of plays the last couple of games. I really like the way he uses his hands to gain leverage. With some time in the weight room, I think he has a chance to be a stud.

Steve Addazio Press Conference Transcript: October 17

"Zaire Franklin, the middle linebacker, I've known him since I was at Temple. Thought he was a talented player then. He is extremely talented. I think he's one of the better players on defense. I think the nose guard, Steve Clark, is outstanding. So they've got some real good players there."

So if Palmer and Emerich are done for the year, like HCDB hinted too a week or so ago, would they be eligible for medical redshirt?

So if Palmer and Emerich are done for the year, like HCDB hinted too a week or so ago, would they be eligible for medical redshirt?

They both took redshirt seasons in 2012 so I'm thinking no unless they can prove those redshirts were for injury.

did butler get hurt on ST in the Wake game? he only played a few snaps in that game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom