Depth Chart for BC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart for BC

I believe he is.
7c094b22fec61b2726641a552f710cbc4ff68860754b542c77042d872ad6fc2c.jpg

Can someone remind me why Wayne "Lights Out" Morgan is lot on the two deep and also not listed as injured? Did I miss something. I thought he was hurt before the season started. I was hoping he would be able to get a medical redshirt if applicable.

Pickard is a redshirt frosh. I don't think he's shown much less than the other two either. We'll see how he is in a couple of years.

Worst case he could probably play TE

Disagree re: worst case unless he's used strictly for blocking. A family friend who's his age and went to his high school told me the other weekend that Jake is lacking hand-eye and those sorts of coordination skills. I was pleasantly surprised when he came down with that INT off of the batted pass. Hoping he continues to add bulk, moves, speed, and gets to where he need to be as a DE. The kid (guy) I know said everyone was shocked that Wisconsin came calling. And FWIW, he said Pickard is real good guy above it all and didn't let his big fish situation in a small pond HS and league inflate his ego, etc.

Disagree re: worst case unless he's used strictly for blocking. A family friend who's his age and went to his high school told me the other weekend that Jake is lacking hand-eye and those sorts of coordination skills. I was pleasantly surprised when he came down with that INT off of the batted pass. Hoping he continues to add bulk, moves, speed, and gets to where he need to be as a DE. The kid (guy) I know said everyone was shocked that Wisconsin came calling. And FWIW, he said Pickard is real good guy above it all and didn't let his big fish situation in a small pond HS and league inflate his ego, etc.

that's fine. main point still stands though, he's a redshirt frosh. People always have unrealistic expectations, especially when you beat out a Wisconsin. We get 1 kid and expect him to be a stud, the problem is we need 20 like that.

He's been leaped on the depth chart by 2 true frosh so theres that but there's a lot of time left.

If he finishes somewhere above Rob Welsh he’ll be fine.

Josh Thomas career: 36 Games
124 Tackles
22.5 TFL
9 sacks
2 INTS
0 Fumble Rec

Rob Welsh: 48 Games
67 Tackles
14.5 TFL
5.5 sacks
2 INTs
2 Fum Rc
1 TD

Mikhail Marinovich: 36 Games
81 Tackles
10.5 TFL
8 sacks
0 INT
3 Fum Rec

Pickard: 7 Games
9 Tackles
1 TFL
0 Sacks
1 INT
0 Fum Rec

Last edited:
that's fine. main point still stands though, he's a redshirt frosh. People always have unrealistic expectations, especially when you beat out a Wisconsin. We get 1 kid and expect him to be a stud, the problem is we need 20 like that.

He's been leaped on the depth chart by 2 true frosh but there's a lot of time left.

If he finishes somewhere above Rob Welsh he’ll be fine.

I agree and think he'll be fine and a definite positive contributor if he continues to work hard. Those JJ Watt comparisons though? Goodness.