Depth chart ommissions | Syracusefan.com

Depth chart ommissions

CaliCuse

All American
No mention of Fredericks Strickland or Hill who played very well against last Friday's scrimmage outing. I think Kick returns could be jacked by putting both Estime and Hill back there returning kicks They can't avoid not of them unless they choose to kick it out of bounds I want to see Hill in free space with him able to choose the best way through the coverage. We all know that Jordan will get a good number of touches. As a true freshman he toped 100yards in his first game Yes URI was barely better than a very talented high school program but freshmen jitters didn't play into his game for either RB or H-back.

No mention of Fredericks Strickland or Hill who played very well against last Friday's scrimmage outing. I think Kick returns could be jacked by putting both Estime and Hill back there returning kicks They can't avoid not of them unless they choose to kick it out of bounds I want to see Hill in free space with him able to choose the best way through the coverage. We all know that Jordan will get a good number of touches. As a true freshman he toped 100yards in his first game Yes URI was barely better than a very talented high school program but freshmen jitters didn't play into his game for either RB or H-back.

Hill was fun to watch but his PT will be limited and I think it should be. I can see him being #2 to field punts, I'd fear for his safety returning kickoffs.

Jordan is just a matter of time, he'll bounce someone. I did raise an eyebrow after reading Shafer mentioned Morris having played weel after watching the tape. Morris might have played well but he leaves yards on the field. I'd guarantee Fredricks would've went over a 100 yards with Morris's same 12 carries to.

So then what are you worried about?
Only that their lack of recognition on the part by

the coaching staff McFarlane it appears will be back so its a question who will be the other back with him?
Hill was fun to watch but his PT will be limited and I think it should be. I can see him being #2 to field punts, I'd fear for his safety returning kickoffs.

Jordan is just a matter of time, he'll bounce someone. I did raise an eyebrow after reading Shafer mentioned Morris having played weel after watching the tape. Morris might have played well but he leaves yards on the field. I'd guarantee Fredricks would've went over a 100 yards with Morris's same 12 carries to.
Hill has the ability to avoid contact. I doubt he is going to be hit square by a gunner. Hill's game is built on snapping ankles and he does it well. I presume that Hill will add a few lbs in the off season. Dungey will as well.

The 2-Deep goes 2-Deep except for circumstances where more than one guy occupies the 1st or 2nd string. If you're 3rd, you're not on the 2-Deep.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom