DEXTER | Syracusefan.com

DEXTER

CaliCuse

All American
Not going to print what I just learned,so no spoiler but you isn't going to like the end in any effn way, Debra.:bat:

Ugh...What.

No spoiler, but... Yeah, no sentence should start like that.

Oh good, a non-spoiler spoiler.

In other news I won't tell you the ending of the 2013 NCAA title game, but it sure won't make Beilein happy

Seriously Cali, F you for ruining tonight's episode.

I don't even watch Dexter, but anybody who posts spoilers without warning is a d1ck and deserves to be banned for a bit.

Seriously Cali, F you for ruining tonight's episode.

Yeah, it really did ruin it. Soooooooooooooooo obvious what was going to happen from that post.

There was an insider who had episode by episode write ups for what would happen through the season prior to Season 8 even starting. So far every single thing has come true in the write up

Glad Dexter is ending, it really has just been painful to watch sometimes.

Painful or not (and it has been...god, has it been stupid), it was still a douche move of Cali in the first post of this thread.

It is truly amazing how far the show has fallen from the heights of Season 4.

Last week's treadmill sequence would have made me reach for the remote if it wasn't this close to the end.

You mean this brilliant bit of television that did not leave me in fits of hysteric laughter at all?

harrison-fell1.gif

So that was a pretty terrible finale.

And also, once again, it cannot be stressed enough: you, Cali, for the first post in this thread. Jesus, what the hell is wrong with you?

If anyone ever watches this show from the beginning, stop after...maybe the 4th season. safer with just leaving it be after the 3rd.

If anyone ever watches this show from the beginning, stop after...maybe the 4th season. safer with just leaving it be after the 3rd.
No no no no no. You have to watch the 4th season. To watch Dexter and not see the Trinity Killer, and John Lithgow's masterful performance, is just insane.

Just working through Season 3 .. love Jimmy Smits. And Lila was amazing in Season two .. really miss Doakes though; loved his badass.

Hmm, sorry to hear Dexter looses it after Season 4 .. I'll just read the episode summaries if that's the case .. thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom