Did any of these NY kids end up anywhere? | Syracusefan.com

Did any of these NY kids end up anywhere?

Scott to Army
Otty to Bryant

Bethea still uncommitted.

Bethea has scheduled his announce date for Jan. 2, according to 247. Arizona State is listed as the favorite. Doesn't look like we made his list of finalists.

UB landed a couple good NY kids
the OT from Rochester and Chris King from downstate are going to be good

Wouldn't be surprised if the kid from CNS has a good career too

They got a nice bowl win over Marshall, should help recruiting there. The win over Marshall was interesting as Marshall has been a strong G5 and is in a recruiting sweet spot while UB is in upstate NY and has more than 40 NYS players on their squad.

It’s funny because if those guys had committed to SU they wouldn’t be considered good gets. Would they be good in the Acc? We don’t know but development and self motivation will play a large part in the answer .

I would really like to get ny players but at this point I will take the best players we can get regardless of location.

I would really like to get ny players but at this point I will take the best players we can get regardless of location.
I agree. However the Buffalo OL is considerably better than SUs. I 100% believe it is coaching. Buffalo has a very good oline coach and his players show it.
SU isnt as bad as they are because of a lack of talent. The kids havnt been developed. We look like a hot mess compared to Buffalo. I would bet my bottom dollar that if we had Buffalos Oline coach we would be significantly better.

I think if you watched the last 2-3 UB games you might re-think the UB oline was good statement..

I think if you watched the last 2-3 UB games you might re-think the UB oline was good statement..
I have watched. They are dealing with 8 in the box and some pretty conservative play calling. They are considerably better than our Oline.

I have watched. They are dealing with 8 in the box and some pretty conservative play calling. They are considerably better than our Oline.
I watched every UB game. They ran the same stuff they always run. UB line is good but the RB makes them look better. SU O line wouldnt look as bad in the MAC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom