Did we just turn the corner? | Syracusefan.com

Did we just turn the corner?

Oakland

2022 Iggy Winner: ACC Record
i thought we had after the WV game, so dont ask me.

i thought we had after the WV game, so dont ask me.
I don't think so yet. I think that games like this are sneak previews of what's to come.

My best guess is that we "turn the corner" in between years. We're very close.

Put Etta and/or Mike Williams on this team and/or a Jamel McClain or a Art/Chandler Jones and/or a Delone Carter, and we're turned. One more playmaker on O and one more on D would have a HUGE impact.

I don't think so yet. I think that games like this are sneak previews of what's to come.

My best guess is that we "turn the corner" in between years. We're very close.

Put Etta and/or Mike Williams on this team and/or a Jamel McClain or a Art/Chandler Jones and/or a Delone Carter, and we're turned. One more playmaker on O and one more on D would have a HUGE impact.
^^^completely agree...understand why people want to say we have...mentally it helps buttress a fan's faith in the team. My opinion is like yours...this is a preview of better things to come...it was a validation of schemes and philosophies of the staff (example cover 2 and strength training approach). Now we need to see the consistency...once we see that...then we have turned the proverbial corner. Until then continue to enjoy the ride and try not to stress to hard if we see a step back...it is part of the growth...Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom