Dilemma... | Syracusefan.com

Dilemma...

newmexicuse

All Conference
What to wear for the game ? After the GTown debacle I decided to try and change the mojo by not wearing any Cuse paraphenalia, which so far has worked out pretty well. So this leaves me four choices:

1. Continue the current mojo & wear nothing Cuse related, though that seems like it would be almost sinful to do for a FF game.

2. Compromise as I have a plain orange shirt with no Cuse logo.

3. Wear something related to our 2003 championship that has no proven FF mojo.

4. Go back to wearing something Cuse logoed that worked in the last FF run, but wasn't working this season.

I'm pulling out my Cuse t-shirt and Cuse sweatshirt that hasn't been washed since the Seton Hall game. Socks? Nah, had to change them since they began standing up in the corner by themselves. CUSE!

its great to have first world problems,...aint it?
I have to decide whether to wear the same stuff I wore when I was at games in 2003, or what has been working lately

What to wear for the game ? After the GTown debacle I decided to try and change the mojo by not wearing any Cuse paraphenalia, which so far has worked out pretty well. So this leaves me four choices:

1. Continue the current mojo & wear nothing Cuse related, though that seems like it would be almost sinful to do for a FF game.

2. Compromise as I have a plain orange shirt with no Cuse logo.

3. Wear something related to our 2003 championship that has no proven FF mojo.

4. Go back to wearing something Cuse logoed that worked in the last FF run, but wasn't working this season.
2003 stuff... No matter how this weekend goes... They can't take that one! Plus anything related to that team/melo/Gmac has good mojo

Same here, and I am going to the game. I have not worn an Orange shirt, but my blue andwhite tie dye with Syracuse in Orange across it. I fell I should help "Orange" out the Georgia Dome, but am going with what has worked the last few games. But will add a light, Orange long sleeve shirt under it for a little more Orange on me.

Usually on game day, I have to spend some time figuring out which of my 18 Syracuse shirts is going to be the lucky one. But once you get to the NCAA and Final Four, you have to keep with the one that got you here. It's just like on prom night - you don't dump your steady girl who's been good to you at the last minute because all of the sudden you think you have a more attractive option. I'm classier than that!