Dinner time | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dinner time

And hibachi same day? Damn that's a rough day...lol
Yup. Gut bomb.

Is there a Brazilian Steakhouse for the trifecta?

1000002845.jpg

Last edited:
Nice improvement over the Dave and Busters trip the prior staff would take recruits too
You’ve got to be spitting me

And then King posts on his instagram (he is posting a ton) Gadsden walking in his uniform along side Otto. This is in the Dome at the Hibachi dinner. Gadsden looks really good. Zero limp. Bringing Gadsden to meet the recruits may tell us something here. But I also was told by a source that he is back next season.

Man I still can't believe our pitch to recruits that came here under Dino was a trip to Destiny USA and Dave & Busters.

Love that this staff is trying to create a WOW moment that actually uses the best the school and campus have to offer.

And then King posts on his instagram (he is posting a ton) Gadsden walking in his uniform along side Otto. This is in the Dome at the Hibachi dinner. Gadsden looks really good. Zero limp. Bringing Gadsden to meet the recruits may tell us something here. But I also was told by a source that he is back next season.
That's King in Gadsden's uniform getting ready for hopefully commitment pics to follow.

The level of effort and creativity is second to none. Goes to show you how little Dino tried. He thought “meeting the coach” was something. This is another level that I’m sure the kids truly feel special about. Nice work to everyone to make this happen

The level of effort and creativity is second to none. Goes to show you how little Dino tried. He thought “meeting the coach” was something. This is another level that I’m sure the kids truly feel special about. Nice work to everyone to make this happen
I think it may just be a case of HCFB bring the SEC way to lil ol’ Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom