Dino Babers and Tommy DeVito will lead us back to the Top 25 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers and Tommy DeVito will lead us back to the Top 25

The two Johnson WR's are going to be absolute nightmares in the slot. We basically replaced Brisly with two exact clones. There's a lot to like in this class.

This may be the wrong thread for this, but are there any big potential surprises (in our favor) or gets that we're holding our breath on today for Signing Day? If this is the wrong thread I apologize - I can re-post.

Thanks in advance.

This may be the wrong thread for this, but are there any big potential surprises (in our favor) or gets that we're holding our breath on today for Signing Day? If this is the wrong thread I apologize - I can re-post.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe a ND transfer at S (already got one at CB). He came here on a "secret" visit over the last weekend. Reportedly down to us and Purdue.

I think I have mentioned this before, a friend of mine is a hs coach in Nj, knows Devito pretty well, said he would be our starter next year.

I think I have mentioned this before, a friend of mine is a hs coach in Nj, knows Devito pretty well, said he would be our starter next year.

You mean this coming year or the following?

Sorry man, barring anything prohibitive (suspension, transfer or injury) TD ain't jumpin Dungey.

That being said, excellent prospect with huge upside.

That's probably just more of rooting on a guy he likes as opposed to an informed judgment of how his skill compares to our current other QBs.

Unless there are extraordinary circumstances, not having him redshirt would be extremely foolish.

Sorry man, barring anything prohibitive (suspension, transfer or injury) TD ain't jumpin Dungey.

That being said, excellent prospect with huge upside.
I tend to agree with this. I think he could come in a be a 4 year starter in DI if needed but I for one cannot wait to see Dungey healthy and another year of experience under his belt with this offense.

Rex has the most impressive offer list for a QB we've landed in forever. And DeVito's explosion this summer showed that he was an elite prospect.

May the best player win the job.
Everyone forgets about Rex. Clemson was knocking on this kids door.

Everyone forgets about Rex. Clemson was knocking on this kids door.

So was Ohio State.

I get it, DeVito is the hand picked guy for this new coaching staff. I don't care who starts--whether one of these two or the next guy they recruit. I just want sustained quality QB play, which we haven't had post-McNabb.

May the best player win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom