Dino Babers statement | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers statement

well he cant remove the 2020 game and fill it now.. and removing the 2021 game may cause that as well.. best to deal with this year and then worry about 2021

Axe didn't win. The Orange family won. The coach put out a winning, wonderful statement. So did our basketball coach. Axe did his job as a columnist. He wrote a topic that was on all of our minds and tied it to one of the two faces of the university and wondered when we would hear from Coach Babers. You have a anti-media agenda. That;s fine. Both men in this case, did and said what they thought was the correct thing. I have no problem with either. Let me ask you this..are we better off now after this statement than we were before it? I think the answer is a resounding yes.

I hate woke white media folks like Axe who would rather have a slapdash cut and paste statement that is done quickly than a heartfelt one that Dino actually reflected on. Axe is in no position to judge Dino's experience.

I hate woke white media folks like Axe who would rather have a slapdash cut and paste statement that is done quickly than a heartfelt one that Dino actually reflected on. Axe is in no position to judge Dino's experience.
I don't believe he was judging his experience at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom