Dino changed his 4th down approach | Syracusefan.com

Dino changed his 4th down approach

florange44

Scout Team
We punted today in positions where we have gone for it the previous 2 weeks. That tells me Dino knew we had a talent advantage today and didn't need to take risks to win. Opposite from the last 2 weeks. Glad to see Dino is a thinking man, we're gonna be very happy in the next few years. I was always frustrated with P, Marrone, and Shafer as they did not think in these situations, just knee jerk punts, no matte right the opposition, no matter the situation (until desperate).

Florange44

Pretty sure its all about feel

Nothing to see here.

Pretty sure its all about feel

Nothing to see here.
"Feel" is not an emotional decision for Dino, it's a well thought out decision based on increasing the probability of winning! Thank goodness for a football coach who understands math.

"Feel" is not an emotional decision for Dino, it's a well thought out decision based on increasing the probability of winning! Thank goodness for a football coach who understands math.

Cmon dude. 1 4th down we didnt go for that was questionable. Has Dino ever said he goes by some math book? I've never heard that. the only thing I've heard him say is that he is different and that he is going to play to win the games.

Hated it!

men-on-film.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom