Dino Might Be Disappointed Friday Night | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Dino Might Be Disappointed Friday Night

Strange, I get invalid code every time I put in THANKYOU18??
View attachment 143503
I am not sure what this issue is because I just went through the link Cuse.com/ThankYou18, entered promo code Thankyou18, and it worked fine. This is what it said:

THANKYOU18
has been accepted
Thank you offer!
Max of 20 ticket(s)

Anyone notice that 4 symmetrical sections are suddenly unavailable? 303, 335 on our sideline, 317, 321 on their sideline. There's no way all the seats in these sections will be full. Or even half full based on recent games.

Anyone notice that 4 symmetrical sections are suddenly unavailable? 303, 335 on our sideline, 317, 321 on their sideline. There's no way all the seats in these sections will be full. Or even half full based on recent games.

were those the sections that were visibly empty for NC St?

Potentially bad sign imo. May mean they’re behind on tickets in other more important areas and leaving those blocked off until other sections are respectably filled

were those the sections that were visibly empty for NC St?

Pretty sure. It's the first sideline section next to each of the 4 corners in the upper deck.

Potentially bad sign imo. May mean they’re behind on tickets in other more important areas and leaving those blocked off until other sections are respectably filled

They never filled for NC St either

Honestly, if the ticketmaster map is changing then seats are moving if its static the that's bad.

Honestly, if the ticketmaster map is changing then seats are moving if its static the that's bad.

So tough to tell, kind of bummer if they cant at least get an NC St type crowd in there

Expect a huge push tomorrow and wednesday. Not seeing the same social media effort so far today.

Social media makes a difference, over 100k followers between the football teams facebook, instagram and twitter accounts.

Expect a huge push tomorrow and wednesday. Not seeing the same social media effort so far today.

Social media makes a difference, over 100k followers between the football teams facebook, instagram and twitter accounts.

It's probably just the ~30k diehards following them on each platform. lol

Go to Cuse.com/thankyou18. Then type in thankyou18 for access code. It will bring you to proper site

I just got an aisle seat in section 111. Only one more ticket left in that section.
Hopefully a good sign for total attendance.

They could be saving them for a surge in students or selling them in big group blocks.

People didn't plan months ahead for a game vs a crappy team. So what. I think FOMO will kick in late this week and everyone will want to see Dungey one last time. Also with noone having firm plans to go I bet a lot of crews of fans are still deciding if they will need 4 or 5 tickets etc.

It will look good. Real question should be how much Orange can we get into Yankee Stadium so the ND home game looks like their game vs Georgia which was a sea of red.

They could be saving them for a surge in students or selling them in big group blocks.

People didn't plan months ahead for a game vs a crappy team. So what. I think FOMO will kick in late this week and everyone will want to see Dungey one last time. Also with noone having firm plans to go I bet a lot of crews of fans are still deciding if they will need 4 or 5 tickets etc.

It will look good. Real question should be how much Orange can we get into Yankee Stadium so the ND home game looks like their game vs Georgia which was a sea of red.

I think we have enough student section seating blocked off to hold all of Ohio State's students.

Lets be honest, the 3-4 inches of rear end space they give you and the general increase in arse sizes since the 80s limits a sellout in practical terms

That’s my attendance take

“Hey, look how good we are!” messaging is ok.

But what if we went with a giant billboard of Petrino in his neck brace with the words “Want to see this douchenozzle lose by 60?”

takemymoney.jpg

The push is coming...need to show the team our support...I want Dino to run out of the tunnel and say Holy crap where did all these extra cats come from?

Last edited:
I think that is where the bandwagon will be going.

The push is coming...need to show the team our support...I want Dino to run out and say Holy crap where did all these extra cats cone from?
115-117 scare me right now. Hope you’re right. I was blown away by the marketing for nc state

Lets be honest, the 3-4 inches of rear end space they give you and the general increase in arse sizes since the 80s limits a sellout in practical terms

That’s my attendance take

A very good point!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom