Dino on Sxm today | Syracusefan.com

Dino on Sxm today

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
Talked about recruiting Danny Kannel and some other things . Said the difference between Clemson and NC State and LSU was that with the earlier games they felt they had some areas they felt they might exploit but Clemson had none. Was very personable and you could tell Kannal and Horowitz liked him. Has natural charisma that just comes across as we know. Wasn't making any grandiose predictions as usual. ( note Babers tried to recruit Kannel for Purdue when he was receivers coach there )

Talked about recruiting Danny Kannel and some other things . Said the difference between Clemson and NC State and LSU was that with the earlier games they felt they had some areas they felt they might exploit but Clemson had none. Was very personable and you could tell Kannal and Horowitz liked him. Has natural charisma that just comes across as we know. Wasn't making any grandiose predictions as usual. ( note Babers tried to recruit Kannel for Purdue when he was receivers coach there )

Thanks for summary storange

At this point I think I've seen enough of Dino to know that even if he thinks there might be something they can exploit, he's not gonna say it before the game. I have no doubt he's playing the 'oh poor us has to go up against dem big ole Tigers who are just purrrrrfect' card.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom