Dino | Syracusefan.com

Dino

mlbball99

2nd String
Noticed that Dino dropped “Cuse” from his Twitter handle. Also noticed he liked Sean Lewis tweet.

Crazy thought, maybe not so crazy, but would Sean Lewis hire Dino as his offensive coordinator?

Dino would be happy to move back to San Diego (where he is originally from I think)

Noticed that Dino dropped “Cuse” from his Twitter handle. Also noticed he liked Sean Lewis tweet.

Crazy thought, maybe not so crazy, but would Sean Lewis hire Dino as his offensive coordinator?

Dino would be happy to move back to San Diego (where he is originally from I think)

Not sure that matters... His hero image is still Cuse and says he's head coach, lol.

Screenshot-2023-11-30-23-20-05-783.jpg

I love that boeheim is in Orange gear from head to toe everywhere he goes. All these coaches coming and going makes it more fun to see him just wearing all his old swag and not bothering to get a new wardrobe

Based on the one email I got from him that wasn’t typed by Katie and the way he talks about tech, it’ll take him some time to sift though his stuff if he’s doing it alone lol