Dino's Game 5 Press Conference | Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Game 5 Press Conference | Clemson

Say what you will but this clemson loss has a lot more you can put your thumb on than any other during the dino era.

We’re a good team.

Bad first 3 drives and a couple dropped picks.

Say what you will, and ive called the sky fallen before.

Im not shaken, this is something to continue building on

I walked away disappointed with todays loss but today didn’t seem like there was a big talent gap. We committed a couple bad penalties, we made some bad turnovers, made a bad decision and there were a few bad calls. We lost. We weren’t outclassed.

Say what you will but this clemson loss has a lot more you can put your thumb on than any other during the dino era.

We’re a good team.

Bad first 3 drives and a couple dropped picks.

Say what you will, and ive called the sky fallen before.

Im not shaken, this is something to continue building on
Building on for when?
I’m tired of building a foundation for nothing on top. Our program is a homeless shelter.

Building on for when?
I’m tired of building a foundation for nothing on top. Our program is a homeless shelter.
Then you’re a fan of the wrong program lol. Everyone in the northeast not named Penn state is building at this point. Northeast football sucks, gotta find a way to overcome that and it probably takes YEARs. I use probably because no one has done it since BC in the 2000s

Then you’re a fan of the wrong program lol. Everyone in the northeast not named Penn state is building at this point. Northeast football sucks, gotta find a way to overcome that and it probably takes YEARs. I use probably because no one has done it since BC in the 2000s
Can't blame kids.
If I were 17 or 18, I'd want to be in FL, NC, SC, LA, or TX.

(and looking at kids of my HS/college friends, they're going to USC/south carolina, UF, Charleston, Elon, and so on, whereas the parents went to Bucknell, Villanova, Syracuse, etc.)

Can't blame kids.
If I were 17 or 18, I'd want to be in FL, NC, SC, LA, or TX.

(and looking at kids of my HS/college friends, they're going to USC/south carolina, UF, Charleston, Elon, and so on, whereas the parents went to Bucknell, Villanova, Syracuse, etc.)
In thirty years when everyone else is running out of water, we will be back baby!!

This is the pregame conference. Has anyone posted the postgame ?
The thread pinned to the top of this forum following a game is a good place to start. See post #4 in that thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom