Dino's Week 1 Presser 11:30 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dino's Week 1 Presser 11:30

Perhaps a kid like Jonathan Thomas can become a safety? He's 6'2 200lbs, and can run... I mean gotta add some more bodies back there stat with the injuries we've already had.

Perhaps Rodney Williams will be available soon which would then give us 5 safeties assuming no other injuries between now and then. Obviously Clarke is thought to be out for the season.

Did someone really ask him that? Did they also ask him his opinion on Obamacare, Foreign Policy and who he plans on voting for in the presidential election?

Yep. He stared at the ceiling with a "what the hell kind of question is that" smile on his face for what seemed like 10 seconds or so, and then said "All I'll say is there is a difference between playing in the NFL and playing in college" (or something like that).

If it's a class or SAT scores, he can go to Prep school. If it's more than that, it's JUCO.
Let's hope it's a class. Would love to see the kid here next season then.

Yep. He stared at the ceiling with a "what the hell kind of question is that" smile on his face for what seemed like 10 seconds or so, and then said "All I'll say is there is a difference between playing in the NFL and playing in college" (or something like that).

In fairness, he also said that it was a fantastic question.

It is a difficult issue.

I appreciate Kaepernick's sincerity, but his demonstration will probably not accomplish much, and he has caused himself a lot of grief - personal and professional.

I wish him the best.

He was being measured in what he said. Didn't take that look or smile like that at all.

Babers knows everything he says is under a microscope. Which I, quite frankly, appreciate.

He's not to Marrone levels of dull and boredom, but he's close. And that is perfectly fine.

He was being measured in what he said. Didn't take that look or smile like that at all.

Babers knows everything he says is under a microscope. Which I, quite frankly, appreciate.

He's not to Marrone levels of dull and boredom, but he's close. And that is perfectly fine.

I thought he showed his experience. You can tell this guy has been a head coach before. I don't know if he's had to deal with this much media, but he's dealt with a fair amount as the head coach of a team for the last 4 years in 2 different cities.

This is not his first time doing any of this. Shafer was way over his head with the media part of things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom